Forced ERP/Rape RP

What do you think should be done?

• It should be banned under all circumstances

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • It should be banned but only if the other user does not give consent to the roleplay

Votes: 35 27.3%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • It shouldn't be banned at all.

Votes: 31 24.2%
  • I

Votes: 11 8.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Parts unknown with my brothers and sisters.
It creates more RP, and is fun because I my self like to rape people in the toilets and it gives my character more RP and gives others RP too. The rule should stay as it is, don't forget it's a SERIOUS RP server so everything is serious.

Also here is a screenshot of one of my victims.
F6EDB09C123A54016E8627192FBA0A90284A4707

Reaction score
Well, you see there are some people like me and Billy Ray who do use Sexual RP in the server. I don't know who else does but it is apart of our RP when we get bored we go down to the public toilets and we dance and rave and rape people who walk in as it is funny. I do understand both POVs of this kind of situation but it has always been like this. So i believe it should stay.

It creates more RP, and is fun because I my self like to rape people in the toilets and it gives my character more RP and gives others RP too. The rule should stay as it is, don't forget it's a SERIOUS RP server so everything is serious.

You should definitely reconsider your entire life.

Reaction score

I personally don't see that much wrong with this. Yea its creepy and weird af but this isn't and shouldn't really be a bannable offense unless of course the victim does not want to proceed or is uncomfortable and wishes to stop and the one who is forcing the ERP is refusing to stop should be banned for a maximum of 2 weeks after being verbally warned or by a written warning not to do so again. The person in this picture clearly doesn't mind because he/she has not said to stop or has shown any indication that they do not like the situation they are in. I know myself that if I was him/her and I was uncomfortable I would just tell them to stop in LOOC and if they refused I would just leave the server then report to staff after rejoining straight/soon after. Is it sick to do ERP? Kind of yea but it shouldn't be bannable unless people refuse to stop OOCly after being told to by the victim and after being warned. I have yet to meet anyone who is like this.

Reaction score
people get banned for anything these days. honestly idc as long as i wont get punished by admins for not consenting to forced erp while being held at gunpoint or some crazy shit

rat

Reaction score
old 2.5 should really have covered this imo

there are underrage people on this server if you wish to have sexual content or activities restrict the age and kill the server

Last edited:
Reaction score
Parts unknown with my brothers and sisters.
I personally don't see that much wrong with this. Yea its creepy and weird af but this isn't and shouldn't really be a bannable offense unless of course the victim does not want to proceed or is uncomfortable and wishes to stop and the one who is forcing the ERP is refusing to stop should be banned for a maximum of 2 weeks after being verbally warned or by a written warning not to do so again. The person in this picture clearly doesn't mind because he/she has not said to stop or has shown any indication that they do not like the situation they are in. I know myself that if I was him/her and I was uncomfortable I would just tell them to stop in LOOC and if they refused I would just leave the server then report to staff after rejoining straight/soon after. Is it sick to do ERP? Kind of yea but it shouldn't be bannable unless people refuse to stop OOCly after being told to by the victim and after being warned. I have yet to meet anyone who is like this.
We do it for fun bro it's all ROLEPLAY its all fake not real lol
If someone said looc to stop ofc I would stop

Reaction score

wtf thats my cousin and he's 13

@veluxercat skal ej ringe mamman å pappan din!!!?

EDIT:

CORRECTION HE'S FUCKING 12 @BeezaGaming88 YOU SICK FUCK.

Last edited:
Reaction score

you're sick in the head what the actual fuck

Reaction score
So I'm gonna give my opinion on this.

You shouldn't need to ask someone in looc if you're gonna do it, but if someone says unequivocally that they're not comfortable with what you're doing, or that they have family members nearby, then you should stop. If you don't stop then that person can disconnect or go AFK. Banning someone for not being present in a situation that could land them in huge trouble with family or friends should they observe it, (and possibly end up with them being forced into going to see a shrink because of it,) is not a just state of affairs.

Reaction score

how do you feel knowing that you raped a 13 year old girl in a roleplay server

Reaction score
Okay aside from the fact that beeza gaming is clearly a physcopath, is there really a need to ban such role play. Introducing a rule will allow SOME staff members to take it a bit too far and end up banning people for saying “suck my dick” or something along the lines. Masturbates Furiously in Fear

Reaction score
You have to understand that although this is the internet, the server has a fairly large kid/female population, both of which would most likely be highly offended if they were "raped". People come on the server to have fun, and tbh if you rape someone else on the server that isn't your good friend, you literally have no life. I hate those people that are like "it's the internet, get over it". You're a fucking pedophile if you think it's okay to rape someone in a game. Yes, you are raping their virtual character, but on the other side of that screen is a human being that is witnessing this all happen. Maybe, just maybe, they have even been raped IRL before, and by you raping them IG, you are triggering their memory of the event.

This shit needs to stop. It's not right.