What happend to passive RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Every time I just try to open a shop I get robbed within 5 minutes. I am trying to passive RP, and there should be a rule where you can rob people once an hour or something...
Tbh I'm just mad because this is the only thing happening every single day. I open a shop, go to the back of the shop, getting robbed. 5 minutes later, entire story repeats itself.

I left the server for now, before I start mass RDMing Bazaar.

And for the people who only play this game to start robbing people or to give other players a bad time: Fuck you bro.

Reaction score
first death, You was involved with the group that shot my 3 friends, And also had there gun on your back. Second death, I mugged and you told me that you was going to "get your friends to kill me no in fact ill kill you myself" So I shot you in the face. If you didn't make dumb choices you wouldn't die.

Reaction score
Every time I just try to open a shop I get robbed within 5 minutes. I am trying to passive RP, and there should be a rule where you can rob people once an hour or something...
Tbh I'm just mad because this is the only thing happening every single day. I open a shop, go to the back of the shop, getting robbed. 5 minutes later, entire story repeats itself.

I left the server for now, before I start mass RDMing Bazaar.

And for the people who only play this game to start robbing people or to give other players a bad time: Fuck you bro.
just lock your door when it's open, then they can't mug you lol.

Reaction score
first death, You was involved with the group that shot my 3 friends, And also had there gun on your back. Second death, I mugged and you told me that you was going to "get your friends to kill me no in fact ill kill you myself" So I shot you in the face. If you didn't make dumb choices you wouldn't die.
First death, I knocked on my neighbours door because I heards shots earlier, wanted to ask what happend (I am unarmed at this time) and you just randomly taps me in the head, second death I was just fucking done with peaces of shit like you tbh.

Reaction score

If you can't remain civil, Mainly @Milano , then don't post at all.

If you think they have broken the rules make an action request. If you continue to Disrespect, cause problems or Slander other people then action will be taken against yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.