What will be considered "bad" in the future.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

I agree, people should stop saying they identify as things that don't exist.

Like the other day, this person said they're "Kurdish" like wtf, get outta here with your made up shenanigans.

Deleted member 1235

Although on a serious note. You feel like it's being shoved in your face because they're getting more recognition in everyday life.

Literally the same things where said during the civil rights movements. "I don't mind black people living here, but they don't need to shove it in our face by using our schools, buses and cinemas".

With the way rights have evolved over history, whether it be gay, disabled, black, etc then they'll likely improve to a certain extent.

Deleted member 1235

Welcome to the club. There's orange juice on the table :)

Reaction score
it's not like all those odd genders and whatever you call this
maxresdefault.jpg

are going anywhere, so we gotta just get used to how people wanna be even if it is weird as shit.

Reaction score
It's considered bad now but in the future people will look back on them with disgust.

Anyone who denies basic science, be that flat earthers, anti-vaxers or people who make up stupid fruit-only diets for their children that end up malnourished.

These kinds of people are able to exist because they find echo chambers where other people who believe the same BS give them validation. As these groups become more and more dangerous I think governments will start making their spread of misinformation illegal, especially when it comes to medical science.