What will be considered "bad" in the future.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

Because it's 3:30am and there's nothing to do I started to think, which usually ends badly.

What do you guys think we are using or doing today that in 30 or 40 years time people would be shocked at.

I'm talking how like 40 years ago, Asbestos was used to make loads of things, and we know how harmful it is to your lungs.

Or perhaps how 40 years ago, it was considered okay to have a few beers before going on a long drive to chill you out.

I personally think a lot of anti depressants that people get issued these days will actually be proven to be pretty dangerous in a few decades time. Just like how cocaine used to be used as medicine.

I also think societies views on different genders will change. It's as alien to us now as it was thinking a black man could sit at the front of the bus in 40s America. Yet now for us, we don't even consider where a black person sits.

Deleted member 1235

One can dream. Hopefully it's looked on with the same distaste as people look back on blackface and gollywogs

Deleted member 5577

Low key tho if I saw this in my good conservative neighbourhood I’d run home
E17A8F60-BBAD-4D93-9FE1-FD65883458BF.jpeg

Deleted member 5577

That’s already bad because you need to be at least 13 to have a steam account

Deleted member 5577

It already is if you’re having it with some of my exes

Reaction score
I personally think a lot of anti depressants that people get issued these days will actually be proven to be pretty dangerous in a few decades time.
As far as I'm aware, that is already proven to be bad to get, but that's just as far as I'm aware. I mean it's probably gonna make you happier, but it IS pills/drugs afterall and not natural, it has side effects and should mostly be avoided.

Deleted member 5577

Yeah but... we’re not like gay or anything

Reaction score
I hope any other gender than male, female and any other sexuality besides straight, gay/lesbian, bi(?). You're not a pan or a fluid like wtf that's some disability at this point. I respect every human but please stop this.

Transpride/rights shit also needs to die off, you have rights like every other human being but please stop shoving it into our faces every time that you are unique snowflakes.

Last edited: