What you want to do in future

Reaction score
What would you like to be in the future?

In the future I would love to follow my dad's footsteps and either go into HGV driver which is lorry driving or being a tyre fitter and this is because the pay in tyre fitting is actually good but people think it's a poor mans jobs per callout you get £9 per callout time so you could be on 24 hour callout and your phone can go at anytime and you respond, then the basic wage from £10 an hour which is extremely good amount.

Thank you for listening to my fugue careers information I hope to hear your future plans.

aGLanFT

MattIs

Probably to become a chemist and get to synthesize stuff. Probly be so dodgey though

Reaction score
Work for Fords. I am planning to get an apprenticeship. I did my work experience recently at Fords. I really love automotive engineering and hope to be a product designer. (80-90k per annum)

Reaction score
I believe that my future lies within computer programming and development in some form.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I want to complete my Game Development and Computer Science courses as a levels then move onto university to study to get a Degree in Computer Science.

One day I hope to be developing games as a job.
Or work in Aldi, not decided.

Also moving to Sweden to play minecraft with @Kitty

Last edited:
Reaction score
My aim is to become a Police Officer in my local area, at the moment that may be a little hard due to the current plans for my county http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-31821568 (thanks digital Dave) However I am pretty optimistic. Hopefully by the end of next year I will get my 3 A-levels which are Law, Sociology and Communication & Culture. When I finish my A-Levels I will be 18 so I will attempt to join the Police then.

plod.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

It's gunna have to be a career in politics or maybe history (why not both<3). I'm currently studying Government & Politics at 6th form which I love and have took part in many political events including meeting the leaders of all main parties (Except Farage :() and have even invited MP's from the surrounding area to come and speak to me (Done Luton South, now gunna bring in South West Bedfordshire) :D

Reaction score
Gonna go do a BSc degree in Physics then hope for the best (y)

That plan will 10/10 change when I fail all my A-levels

Reaction score
On a serious note I hope to become a developer of some sort, perhaps a web designer since I have some knowledge of HTML

Reaction score
Well, I'm almost a year into my 5 year education to become a data technician, so I am quite sure on what I want to be in the future. Speciality will most likely be Programming.

Reaction score
I would like to do something with computers, like game development or animating. But if that doesn't work I would like to work as a lighting or sound technician for theatres or concerts.

Reaction score
I was unsure up until the age of 13 where I decided I would do something service related, I.E police, fire and what not. Some time later I decided that I would want to join the military, you could say they have a variety of fun jobs; I guess if you enjoy something why not have a career in it? One of such paths is the Royal Military Police (RMP) these goons basically enforce laws upon soldiers, and they act as a deterrent in areas where they may not have a force strong enough to keep the area safe, they can operate in cities near the front line, they also safe guard VIPs.
16x-2011-TFH-014-207.jpg

Another option I have considered is simply joining the British army infantry, I can work my way through the ranks, they will even pay for me to get a military education in Sandhurst so they can re-enlist me as an officer. My college course will have me going to the local barracks every now and then for fitness tests.
0099e.jpg