• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

Your Steam/In-game Name: Ethan
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @bobo
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Wasn't in vualt when bank robbery began.
Evidence:
4CD578D40EB47C33A79F6F6828D6D1E839D0DAAC

Reaction score
Its always been a thing as soon as the vault cracker is placed no matter where you are if u sent the code you get a warrent

Sam

Reaction score
@bobo can we get your side and explanation of this?

5.5 states,
"For players to help other players rob the bank, they must be part of the bank robbery by gaining an arrest warrant at the beginning of the bank robbery. Players that fail to gain an arrest warrant from the bank robbery may not assist with the bank robbery. All players must be present in the room outside the vault when the drill is placed. Hostages may not be taken during or before a bank robbery. Police may not force players who are arrested after the bank robbery is successful to forfeit the cash given to them by the bank robbery NPC."

Deleted member 5920

I wouldn't mind if he didn't take part but he came and flanked after @Atomic

Reaction score
yeaa thats what i mean its a it broken that its been made that you can get the warrant anywhere but the rules state you need to be in the vault. should make a suggestion and get it changed.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
After speaking to @Samuel i've told him i wasn't aware of that since i was sure the old system of the bank was that you have to be in the vault to actually get a warrant and i never was sure of this one, i apologize to anyone who was affected by my actions and samuel explained to me the rules and now i understand it.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i actually was involved but wasn't sure that i'm not allowed to be outside the bank to be part of it even doe sending the code and getting a warrant

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Atomic Yeah i think there's already a suggestion about it, it's kinda stupid that you have to be in the vault it's the same shit at the end you gonna get yourself warranted

Sam

Reaction score
Accepted.
The player failed to follow rule 5.5.

The player has been spoken to regarding the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.