When did you start playing?

Reaction score
3rd December 2015 - I joined the server alongside @atomic_wizard after hearing about from a friend called purplexdevil (who is permabanned currently) and that’s how it all started for me.

Man I miss the V2 days: peak times

"peak days" gtfo
Thats major disrespect bro fuck V2 FUCK NEWFAGS

Reaction score
few weeks before v3 this must've been

afeae9308a.png

Reaction score
December 2015, remember my first time in the server like it was yesterday, my mates picked me up at CH with a Hudson hornet and the first thing they made me do was read all the rules (I didn't) next thing I know we are at mcuwes growing and I shoot someone outside bc I was bored

Reaction score
March 2014, joined with a IRL friend only to find out that Swiper from the old community I came from became a Mod here so I decided to stay to chat. I joined some times again as Firefighter which was pretty fun, after I got more and more known I promised myself to never apply for staff but yet I got Enforcer 2 times thanks to the community sticking up to me, made it to Admin and accumulated 6 months of sad playtime.

Reaction score
since i was like 10 or some shit
i had a old account but forgot the password so i got this oNE
my first ban was

8 Jun 2014 11:51
and i joined about 2 weeks b4

Reaction score
I think somewhere at the end of 2012 or start of 2013. I'm an old nigga. I joined when I saw @The Soviet Toaster (god bless him) on this server. One of the funniest guys I've met with a thick russian accent. I miss him. After that, I stayed and was police most of the time (a pretty shit one tbh). Then I joined a bunch of orgs, my favorite The Chosen Few (@John Daymon bring it back) and got Helper after a while. Then some fucker who shall not be named, removed the rank.
TL;DR i miss my russian friend.

Reaction score
In the beta in 2013
I think somewhere at the end of 2012 or start of 2013. I'm an old nigga. I joined when I saw @The Soviet Toaster (god bless him) on this server. One of the funniest guys I've met with a thick russian accent. I miss him. After that, I stayed and was police most of the time (a pretty shit one tbh). Then I joined a bunch of orgs, my favorite The Chosen Few (@John Daymon bring it back) and got Helper after a while. Then some fucker who shall not be named, removed the rank.
TL;DR i miss my russian friend.
2013, PERPHeads didn't exist in 2012 noob

Reaction score
Somewhere around the time of my first warning :rolleyes:

XIMsPqW.png

...acctually told him not to drop the soap

Reaction score
Why do so many people remember the time they joined based on punishments, lmfao. I remember mine because it was the day @Janice got nicked for molotoving @JustFedorable's shop. #minigotnickedtoo

Reaction score
First joined around July/August 2015. Didn't get into it until September.
Edit: These are some vids that I made in my early days on perp. [These are very old vids so expect a higher pitched voice and poorer content and jokes]
@Prepper Stole ur car bch.
@Sam @Aquaa
@Dukeburger818 remember this?
My first S.W.A.T raid. Back when I enjoyed raiding as S.W.A.T

I feel old now

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why do so many people remember the time they joined based on punishments, lmfao. I remember mine because it was the day @Janice got nicked for molotoving @JustFedorable's shop. #minigotnickedtoo
I remember "running under gunpoint" as SS in the heat of moment, killed some grill (Chloe?) and was threatened to get banned if I didn't refund her Deagle with my clean ass record. You don't easily forget these kind of moments.

Fun times v1 was, @Rutger.