When you get stuck in a bathroom :/

Reaction score
Okay, so me and Tom were doing a raid and i was exhausted so i couldn't jump back over the props
And tom left me to die which i was pissed off about. I was forced to stay in the bathroom for a long time before sneaking up on them and shooting them.
I know this video may be boring but i wanted to let you know how long i was in the bathroom

2:35 is when stuff gets heated.

Reaction score
I left you, to go and shoot from behind. i did kill like 2 cops and 1 swat but then i was shot. Runing 5 fps not to bad. I like the bit where you 1 tapped the silly mong in the back of the head.

Reaction score
Okay, so me and Tom were doing a raid and i was exhausted so i couldn't jump back over the props
And tom left me to die which i was pissed off about. I was forced to stay in the bathroom for a long time before sneaking up on them and shooting them.
I know this video may be boring but i wanted to let you know how long i was in the bathroom

2:35 is when stuff gets heated.
I hope you game does not look like that all the time :|

Reaction score
Pro tip: Never have your flashlight on when you are in combat as the "enemies" will see you coming easily enabling them to wallbang/shoot you before you can even see them, thus giving them the tactical advantage. This have saved my ass many times + I have killed many people from that simple mistake. Also when you are in stealth mode do NOT open/close your flashlight as they can hear it.

k bye :trande: