Where do you want to travel?

Reaction score
Title.

I’ve been wanting to travel more and more recently and I’m currently thinking about different places in Asia. I have my eyes on places such as Dubai, Japan, Bora Bora, etc.

I’ve been everywhere good in Europe and have never went to Asia, but I was also thinking about going to Iceland.

Where have you guys been? What country or city would you really recommend? Where do you want to go?

Reaction score
Needa hit up japan and amsterdam at some point, only good places left on this planet and also malta cause im half malteese and i gotta see fam!

Reaction score
I heard @A1L wants to go to Thailand.

I want to visit the USA, and I've got a few places in mind: Yosemite, Los Angeles, New York, Albuquerque, Orlando and the Grand Canyon.
been to Thailand, bangkok was a filthy whore house

Reaction score
Las Vegas is very nice same with New York. I want to go to Amsterdam then eventually places like Bali when I am old enough

Reaction score
  • Staff
Yosemite, Los Angeles, New York, Albuquerque, Orlando and the Grand Canyon.
Yosemite & Grand Canyon: Good choices

Los Angeles: Absolute fucking shithole dont waste your time or money unless you’re going to go see other places in california that don’t have crackheads on every corner. Play GTA5 instead.

NY: Born and raised, absolute shit hole now, cool ig if you wanna go see times square and stuff.

ALBQ: I asked myself why the fuck does this guy wanna go here, then I remembered breaking bad. If you go to waltuhs house take a video of the woman and piss her off.

Orlando: Why? Disney, Universal? You need to go to Miami, then we can have a talk about some reserved slots for Captains….

Reaction score
Vietnam.

You can thank the top gear special
latest

Reaction score
Needa hit up japan and amsterdam at some point, only good places left on this planet and also malta cause im half malteese and i gotta see fam!
I don't recommend Amsterdam. You should go to amsterdam for one day, and go to everywhere but Amsterdam the other 6 days. The SPOOK wil disagree this reply; but the Netherlands is way more beautiful than Amsterdam. Sincerely, a Dutchman.

Reaction score
i was supposed to goto amsterdam january but was badly ill so probably gonna reschedule it sometime this year

Reaction score
I don't recommend Amsterdam. You should go to amsterdam for one day, and go to everywhere but Amsterdam the other 6 days. The SPOOK wil disagree this reply; but the Netherlands is way more beautiful than Amsterdam. Sincerely, a Dutchman.
Appreciate it, most of my friends who visit amsterdam go for around 3 days but I will take that into account, anywhere in the surrounding area youd recommend that could be done in 3 - 4 days?

Reaction score
I really want to visit South Korea and as of right now am going to in about 2 years. Other places i want to visit is UK Germany, Japan, and France
Dislike for UK… “Nice” is nice in France but in general france is a nationalist shithole and everyones rlly rude, sorry @Maia

Reaction score
I really love Austria and the Alpine regions of Italy. Would love to go there again someday, though it seems for the nearest future the best vacation I'll be getting is Sochi

Reaction score
Appreciate it, most of my friends who visit amsterdam go for around 3 days but I will take that into account, anywhere in the surrounding area youd recommend that could be done in 3 - 4 days?
Honestly anywhere. Going from top to bottom of the country takes 4 hours, and you won't need to go to the boring provinces. Anything randstad(The part of the country where all the major cities are) is at Best a 1.5 hour drive away but i recommend you visit cities by public transport instead. It's probably cheaper, you experience much more and public transport is fucking GOOD in this mfer. If you take the train from a city to another, there's bikes you can rent at pretty much any mediocre to large train station for like an euro a day.

I highly recommend going to Leiden, Utrecht and Delft instead. Both leiden and Delft have pretty canals too! There's plenty to do here; as these cities are just as large. I myself am from The Hague which is still pretty touristy, but our city center isn't really classy or 'cultured' like the other cities to be honest. Still a great night life though. Definitely visit for a day if the weather is nice for the beaches, harbour and seafoo too!. All of these cities are at best half an hour away by train from eachother.

Definitely take the ferry to Texel too, one of the Islands and the largest. It's a cute town and you can experience everything during the day. There's a Ferry from Den helder, which you can easy get to by train from Amsterdam, or honestly, any city. I'd also recommend the 'Amstedamse waterleiding duinen' it's a set of dunes and a nice area to walk in, Close to lisse: Home of the flowerfields and the 'Keukenhof', a park famous for the dutch tulips! Might visit the Veluwe while you're at it. These natur-y locations i'd recommend getting to by car but it's also quite reachable with public transport.

Reaction score
5 year timeline looking like Morocco next, then I'll hit up the homeland Punjab, PK, then Azerbaijan, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, or Saudi for the F1 GP, then probably an islamic east Asian country like Malay or Indo. As a foodie and a Muslim my choices are restricted to veggie and halal. I'd rather not go to a country where I can only eat shitty pasta, fish and rabbit food