Where do you want to travel?

Reaction score
Title.

I’ve been wanting to travel more and more recently and I’m currently thinking about different places in Asia. I have my eyes on places such as Dubai, Japan, Bora Bora, etc.

I’ve been everywhere good in Europe and have never went to Asia, but I was also thinking about going to Iceland.

Where have you guys been? What country or city would you really recommend? Where do you want to go?
go indonesia bro

Reaction score
Ironically I've travelled to other continents but have never stepped foot in scotland, ireland or wales so those are on my bucket list.

I'd like to go to Japan in general, South Korea, Amsterdam, Germany (Going this summer), Namibia, Egypt, Australia, New Zealand, And New Caledonia.

Russia and the Ukraine were on my bucket list but the thing happened.

I'd be interested in going to china too, But I'd be killed on sight thanks to my twitter...

Already been to Orlando, Miami, Los Angles, Yosemite, Sequoia, Anaheim, Boston, Oslo, Stavanger, Copenhagen, France, Belgium, Isle of mann and the isle of wight.

Reaction score
620c45c99ad113bcf910d60bad6972c9.png

@Aquaa go do research now cyka

Reaction score
Been to Dubai can really recommend. Idk if you've been to Prague, absolutely amazing, same with major cities in Poland.

Next plans are currently Vietnam & Mexico

Reaction score
I’d love too go Australia again and actually remember it (when I went last I was 3/4 and missed the first month of school)
Few things I “remember” I think from just seeing pictures and being told about it,
Paying too get a picture with a snake that looked tiny from where we was and then turned out too
o be about 10ft
Being on a boat going near Sydney harbour bridge
Going too the shark net on bondi beach

Then it’s got too be Amsterdam, anywhere in Canada, if I was too go I’d go for a few months and go all around Canada, and then hopefully one day all around Europe watching Everton

Reaction score
Honestly anywhere. Going from top to bottom of the country takes 4 hours, and you won't need to go to the boring provinces. Anything randstad(The part of the country where all the major cities are) is at Best a 1.5 hour drive away but i recommend you visit cities by public transport instead. It's probably cheaper, you experience much more and public transport is fucking GOOD in this mfer. If you take the train from a city to another, there's bikes you can rent at pretty much any mediocre to large train station for like an euro a day.

I highly recommend going to Leiden, Utrecht and Delft instead. Both leiden and Delft have pretty canals too! There's plenty to do here; as these cities are just as large. I myself am from The Hague which is still pretty touristy, but our city center isn't really classy or 'cultured' like the other cities to be honest. Still a great night life though. Definitely visit for a day if the weather is nice for the beaches, harbour and seafoo too!. All of these cities are at best half an hour away by train from eachother.

Definitely take the ferry to Texel too, one of the Islands and the largest. It's a cute town and you can experience everything during the day. There's a Ferry from Den helder, which you can easy get to by train from Amsterdam, or honestly, any city. I'd also recommend the 'Amstedamse waterleiding duinen' it's a set of dunes and a nice area to walk in, Close to lisse: Home of the flowerfields and the 'Keukenhof', a park famous for the dutch tulips! Might visit the Veluwe while you're at it. These natur-y locations i'd recommend getting to by car but it's also quite reachable with public transport.
You can just ignore Lelystad and Emmeloord, that's nothing but parking spots anyways.

In the unfortunate event that you find yourself in Flevoland anyways, Urk can be a good stop to see some classic Dutch town houses and eat some nice fish. (Unpopular opinion but I stand by it.)

Reaction score
Places on my bucketlist are For the states: Fort Collins (Collorado), Tinton Falls (New Jersey), Baltimore(Maryland) as i've got friends there. I've been to turkey numerous times but the culture is great, so that's also on the list, Bonaire, Curaçao, spain, and Chile (as i heard the fire department is quite unique there) Other than that i've been pretty much everywhere Including Ukraine and Russia.

Also, question to the people who want to go to Amsterdam, Why amsterdam? its a massive shithole. I'd recomend the south part of Limburg, the landscaping is pretty nice there, aswell as Den Bosch, Breda, Utrecht, Eindhoven ect, Amsterdam is just flooded with tourists and retards who beg for money anyways

Reaction score
Also, question to the people who want to go to Amsterdam, Why amsterdam? its a massive shithole. I'd recomend the south part of Limburg, the landscaping is pretty nice there, aswell as Den Bosch, Breda, Utrecht, Eindhoven ect, Amsterdam is just flooded with tourists and retards who beg for money anyways
I heard they have great coffee shops :wacky:

Reaction score
Ironically I've travelled to other continents but have never stepped foot in scotland, ireland or wales so those are on my bucket list.
Wales is a very mediocre holiday destination, I worked at a Holiday rentals company in North Wales and most of the people who come and visit run out of activities before their stay is over, I couldn't tell you about South Wales though but I assume it is the same.

The things to do are good but there aren't many that's why lots of people decide to do shorter 3 day trips and end up walking around seeing the mountains and beaches in comparison to what they expected because there aren't any shopping centres or usual things people might do while on holiday anywhere close. The biggest issue though is in summer it gets insanely popular, parking is a nightmare and the dodgy roads making driving somewhere awful. You are really better off finding somewhere that has a bunch of things nearby so you don't have to endure the awful travelling around, these places do exist but people usually book them up to a year in advance because there aren't much big hotels you usual would have to stay in an AirBNB, which could be better than one of the few hotels.

Reaction score
I heard @A1L wants to go to Thailand.

I want to visit the USA, and I've got a few places in mind: Yosemite, Los Angeles, New York, Albuquerque, Orlando and the Grand Canyon.
new york is pretty ugly but Los Angeles was fun because of Disney land and Hollywood but still a dirty city like new york

Reaction score
I wanna go to Spain again. I love sitting at the beaches with a cocktail very relaxing would recommend 10/10
I’ve been to Barcelona, absolutely beautiful and the cleanest city I’ve ever been to.

ZBM

Reaction score
Title.

I’ve been wanting to travel more and more recently and I’m currently thinking about different places in Asia. I have my eyes on places such as Dubai, Japan, Bora Bora, etc.

I’ve been everywhere good in Europe and have never went to Asia, but I was also thinking about going to Iceland.

Where have you guys been? What country or city would you really recommend? Where do you want to go?
Iceland and also poland are on my list to visit