Where have you lost your phone?

Reaction score
I lost my phone. I hosted a party last night, lit as hell, it was nearby while I served drinks behind the bar. I took it with me all around the house. I eventually laid down around 3:30am and passed out.

The phone is dead, and Find My shows it at my house when that happened.

Brings me to ask; Where and how have you lost your phone before? Where did you locate it?

Reaction score
Someone stole it from me at a bus station when i was waiting for the school bus but there was officers patrolling nearby and they just started running after him and eventually tased him because he had a knife.

Reaction score
Lost: On a hill.
Found: On the same hill. It was slightly dewwy from the hill grass.

Countless Times I left it in rehearsal spaces when I was a gigging musician lol but that happened way too often. Fortunately the practice spaces weren't frequented by crack heads and they would find my phone and return it.

Reaction score
In the middle of a field after a messy night, had to use find my iPhone to track it and thankfully a dog walker had found it and I picked it up later from him later on

Reaction score
I hosted a party last night, lit as hell,

ipcy0zi.png

Reaction score
When I first got my PC, I put my phone screen up on top of my PC and I forgot I put it there. Went to check my phone and couldn't find it for hours. Until one of my friends called me and it camouflaged on my PC. So you can see how stupid I am

Reaction score
I lost my iphone when I went to LA for the first time in 2018/19 (absolute shithole). After finishing up in a restaurant we got in an uber and went back to our hotel and I realized that my pockets were empty.

Used the phone in the car and I checked outside the lobby and there was nothing, called the Uber driver and he said he doesn’t see anything, probably because he already put it in the glovebox!

Got back to Miami and replaced my iPhone 8 (I think?) for like $250 through carriers insurance

Reaction score
I lost my phone. I hosted a party last night, lit as hell, it was nearby while I served drinks behind the bar. I took it with me all around the house. I eventually laid down around 3:30am and passed out.

The phone is dead, and Find My shows it at my house when that happened.

Brings me to ask; Where and how have you lost your phone before? Where did you locate it?
Are you sure you haven't left it under your bum

Reaction score
best is when you go searching for your phone (or anything for that matter) and eventually remember you’re holding it…

almost as good as looking for your sunnies and they’re on your head

Reaction score
I mostly find mine under my top madress, a bit nasty as after a good night out with the lads i regularly puke there and put the top madress over again and just carry on with my sleep.

I can say i do not recommend doing that, nasty as hell.

Yeah i live a really depressing life with no purpose, i just want to be happy for once.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I mostly find mine under my top madress, a bit nasty as after a good night out with the lads i regularly puke there and put the top madress over again and just carry on with my sleep.

I can say i do not recommend doing that, nasty as hell.

Yeah i live a really depressing life with no purpose, i just want to be happy for once.
reading this made me literally gag. for everyone's safety, please never mention this again

Reaction score
lost over several phones. i jumped in the water once without realizing i had my phone in my pocket lmfao. ruined it completely. sure that's happened to some of us here?

Reaction score
reading this made me literally gag. for everyone's safety, please never mention this again
You know how hard it is to get that puke off of white bed sheets? Well the bed sheets arent really white anymore but yeah hard to get off.