White Screens and errors

Reaction score
Hey guys

I just wanted to ask if any of you has gotten white or black-screens the past few weeks saying 'NVIDIA' errors etc..

I just got one during a police chase when I was in a blue beetle, and I heard people saying ,,You killed a lot of people," ,,Lol" etc and I therefor thought about if it's about me? I really don't know if I'll happen to get banned if it was me who caused deaths while game crashing or if it was someone random around there.

I also just wanted to say I never quit during rp's and stuff, so I hope I won't get banned IF it was my case.

If you know how to fix the NVIDIA error then please post below (I haven't ever updated it, might that be the reason?)

Deleted member 1235

Just so you know this guy experienced these screens this evening as we waited for swat to arrive at slums. i can assure you he isn't thinking up an excuse to get out of possible bans.

Now answer wise all I could really suggest is that make sure you have all the workshop content and that maybe its something to do with your video card? have a fumble round in your settings as i dont think it may be server related? if you get it on other servers then it may be a issue with your computer itself?

Not much help but best I could do :D

Reaction score
Just so you know this guy experienced these screens this evening as we waited for swat to arrive at slums. i can assure you he isn't thinking up an excuse to get out of possible bans.

Now answer wise all I could really suggest is that make sure you have all the workshop content and that maybe its something to do with your video card? have a fumble round in your settings as i dont think it may be server related? if you get it on other servers then it may be a issue with your computer itself?

Not much help but best I could do :D

Yeah actually when I think about it, most of the possible issues you stated might be what I need to fix, haven't really updated my drivers.. Thanks in future! Edit: A new update seems to have appeared ' nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3 - NVIDIA GeForce GT 240' - 251,8 MB... Yeah it seems that I haven't updated that lol. By any chance do you know how to update or where to do that? I clicked it but it did not do anything, and it seems that I need to download it from a page or something. I have now crashed two hours ago and two times during one hour. One during taking a toilet in the PD while getting beaten by a cop for no reason.. If any of you knows how to install that nvidia thing, I'd appreciate it a lot!!

Last edited: