WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR IN 2019 (uk)

Who are you voting for

• Conservative

• Labour

• Other irrelevant party

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 1235

on the 12th of december you are VOTING for a party and the next pm tell me which party you are voting for and tell us why

idk who to vote for please post appropriate politics memes
Tfw you wanted memes and ended up with a full on discussion :booty:

Deleted member 4084

I'm sorry but the Conservatives have caused 9 years of austerity and rarely deliver on what they say, the British public voted out with the saying "Take back control". We have a stronger economy within the European Union and nobody knew what the fuck Brexit was until it happened, a second referendum is harmless and should the country vote to leave yet again, then I'm all for it. But I'm only for it should the deal secure our rights and ensure we still have access to the single-trade market, there is the protection of jobs and the economy.

Whilst I'm not a big fan of labour either, the Conservatives are a party who rarely deliver; they're the reason we have long queues in the NHS A&E Department; Stepping Hill Hospital in Greater Manchester has had such cuts that they've got 12 hour wait times. The £10 minimum wage is a bit outrageous considering the economy wouldn't suffice such change. Whilst I also see some foreign affair issues such as withdrawing British troops from places like Syria where they are very much required to assist and protect many innocent people including children, at this current point in time the primary issue is Brexit.

There is no way I will stand for a conservative government whose aim is to profit and continue profiting from the poor. Having a secure deal presented, being able to make an informed decision about where we want this country then holding a referendum is the way to go about it, we went into this blind and are at risk of one of the most devastating economic crisis' this country will go through. There is so much uncertainty around the whole topic of Brexit.
Whilst there is a deal ready to go, I personally don't believe it protects jobs and the economy. And, in the Brexit Deal summary, Boris states we can 'put money into the NHS'. The Conservative party is the reason for us having these issues with the NHS in the first place.

Unfortunately, the Liberal Democrats are just as bad; Jo Swinson is up for selling all of our state-owned parks and this would have a major impact on the environment. After talking to Tom Morrison, a candidate for the Liberal Democrats, upon being asked about the manifesto which states "schools" this didn't include colleges which have had some of the biggest cuts.

All-in-all go vote if you can, just make sure you read the full manifesto rather than the brief descriptions, go through the entirety and if it's still what suits you go out and vote for them, just don't go in their blind and unable to understand exactly what you're voting for.

Reaction score
@Saint Wylde i know but they are up north, they're trying to get seats to hold borris to his word. If they did that they'd split the vote and labour could win.

JRW

Reaction score
Boris has made more progress than all the other parties combined in the time he's been PM, deal or no deal he'll pull something out his arse. I think the NHS going private is a load of propaganda from Jezza. Glad to see perp isn't full of tory's

1576066165193.png

Deleted member 5193

All the parties are shit, but I’ll be voting conservative cause it’s probably the lesser of the two evils.