Who do you think will win the faceit mayor?

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Deleted member 4983

Not sure as I have not played R6S, but I think CS has a higher skill ceiling? No?

And Asian Masterrace Tyloo will win the Major if they get mirage every game xdddd.

Reaction score
678981b068ef7a758222d4da4f102464.png

>mayor ❌
>mayor ❌
>mayor ❌
>major ✔️

how?
it isn't even edited
you spelt it wrong thrice and then correct once, all in the same post
how??

Last edited:
Reaction score
i really like how this thread turned from topic 1 to CSGO IS DEAD HAHA SHITTY GAME and then some people are like "im better than you lol" other replies "1v1 minecraft kid"
"get x on ts too i can win a 2v1"
??

Reaction score
Destructible Environment, No impractical weapon accuracy when couching/standing still for a second, More realistic recoil, More realistic movement.

Those who care about quality tend to care if a game is realistic or not. Now I am not on about real life realistic but when you compare CS:GO to R6S in terms of realistic quality it is substantial but when you compare R6S on its own there are some things that are not realistic.

R6S is full if not starting to consist of mainly sweaty shooters who play the game too much so that when the casual players come on/those who do not train their aim nor give a shit/don't have the time to, get rekt and don't play anymore. Same with CS:GO.
How does realism mean more quality?
Played both games and each game is for a certain playerbase.
R6S is full of plebs training starting positions and CSGO full of aiming bois.
CSGO is also much more appealing to new players, as compared to R6S, can be the less confusing and all you really need to know is shoot, plant bomb and not to die.

Reaction score
I really don't like the fact that I made this thread for people interested in the CS major to discuss it with them and people come in and express unnecessary opinions about the game and turns this into a discussion on what is better, I can respect that you don't like CS just don't come to a thread about a CS tournament and chat shit.

I can understand why Trauk did it cause he is a fucking idiot lmao, but the rest you should know better.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I really don't like the fact that I made this thread for people interested in the CS major to discuss it with them and people come in and express unnecessary opinions about the game and turns this into a discussion on what is better, I can respect that you don't like CS just don't come to a thread about a CS tournament and chat shit.

I can understand why Trauk did it cause he is a fucking idiot lmao, but the rest you should know better.

Nobody's fucking interested in it that's why you wet wipe.

Reaction score
Nobody's fucking interested in it that's why you wet wipe.
400k players on right now, and last major 1,8 mil were watching live. Seems like a lot of people are interested in it. Now fuck off from my thread you cretin.

Reaction score
1.8 mil people that need to make something better of their life like working in Ikea or sucking their dads meatballs.
Cause spending your entire day growing virtual drugs to buy a virtual car is time way better spent yesyes

Reaction score
Stop shitposting on this thread, it was simply a thread for people who are interested in csgo. If you aren’t interested don’t feel obliged to chat your shit here.

Deleted member 4983

Better than watching people slowly covering themselves in sweat trying to shoot each other in an impractical shooter.

• I don't like Ubisoft so I don't want to play their games.
  • I don't need any fancy effects or graphics; that's why I play at 800x600 or 1152x1024
  • When I played R6S a few years ago, the only fond memories I have is 3 games where some dude was glitched under the map and killed us all (xd)
  • Games like CS:GO are fucking easy to pickup unless your brain is the size of a peanut.
  • I've played games like this since I was like 6.
  • Maps are iconic
  • CS:GO cannot be unbalanced.
  • I enjoy 400IQ clutches
  • I enjoy teamplay
  • Fuck destructible walls, that shit is gay AF.
  • If you think MM is too hard for you, play faceit, ESEA, CEVO.
  • In my country an internet provider organizes a CS:GO and League only tournament every year. with a €10.000 prize pool

EDIT: How's the shooter impractical?

Deleted member 4983

t.
Do some research and read through a couple of my replies. Might find some that answers some of your questions. Unless your brain is the size of a peanut.

You never said anything about how it's impractical, just how there's a learning curve in the aiming departement.

Deleted member 4983

One of their players came into my work today in London and would shut up about his team winning some game. Also went on about his friend winning the lottery in Scotland and buying him a rare PS4, pretending that I cared about a shit game.

If he brags about someone buying him a PS4 he's probably not even touched CS:GO xdd

Reaction score
[This is the main impractical part of the game from what I have both experienced/done and seen in videos]
No impractical weapon accuracy when couching/standing still for a second,

[This tells you that quality is not vital but most people prefer to have somewhat quality]
Those who care about quality tend to care if a game is realistic or not. Now I am not on about real life realistic but when you compare CS:GO to R6S in terms of realistic quality it is substantial but when you compare R6S on its own there are some things that are not realistic.

[Tells you how it is difficult for casual and newcomers to gain interest and stay in the game. Yes it is talking about R6S but CS:GO is worse]
R6S is full if not starting to consist of mainly sweaty shooters who play the game too much so that when the casual players come on/those who do not train their aim nor give a shit/don't have the time to, get rekt and don't play anymore. Same with CS:GO.
@NeluDaHunter