whos actually successful from perp?

Reaction score
I'm currently doing a PhD in a sub-field of neuroscience. Months ago I've met the girl who I'm pretty sure willl be the one I marry and have kids with. Sounds successful to me.

I was an OG player for years, but formally kind of stopped playing like 3-4 years ago.
All girls are the same, be gay instead ️‍

Reaction score
I joined perp when I was 16ish and in high school, back then I was hearing voices and had untreated ADHD and depression, I owe perp a lot as it kept me busy at home and I managed to get a full (and not bad) high school diploma so that is the first success.

After high school I kept playing perp and still had a A4 paper worh of mental problems but I still kept going hoping for better days. For a few years there were only small victories, such as having friends that for the first time I had fun with, finding a job at a dog shelter, getting the help in need by going to a 8 months psychiatric hospitalization, than going for another 2 months couple of years later.

But my 2 biggest successes were in the last 6 months, I moved out at 24, and found a job that I have fun in as a IT/system admin.

ITs not much, but at the end of the day, I didn't jump out of the window as I planed, so I guess I am successful

Reaction score
I wouldn't say extremely successful, but I came here as a kid, 14 years old... Now I live on my own and have a decent job.