Perp "RP" Situation

Reaction score
For me the reason for that has always been the huge price reduction in metal and the unneeded buff to the new drug system which allows you to become a millionaire in a week. Before the problem was that you made too little and guns were too expensive, now the problem is that you make too much and guns are too cheap which just makes people not really care about money which can clearly be seen from the new metas like m82s as a primary weapon or using a bomb or two every raid accompanied by 2-4 nades. I can clearly see why the reduction of metal was made (to keep the server going even if it is just Cops and Robbers), but with such a big price cut the amount of money you make from batches should've been reduced too imo.

Reaction score
So like you said you're roleplaying as a firefighter some roleplay as criminals and some roleplay as officers etc. what would the server become if nobody shoots a bullet? like you expect/want it to be.
What is the PD for?
What building bases are for?
What are you gonna do in perp is my question?
The only way I see it as a possibility if they wipe everyone accounts which is very very unlikely to happen.
people dont rp as cops or criminals, they just play for the pvp and cops for free guns

Reaction score
As much as it would be great to get back to those "Serious Rp" days I think that is almost hard to achieve that. Not only because people are rich or the economy is broken. But mainly because the player base changed. To elaborate, most of perps player base have matured and got more important stuff to deal with irl. So now perp became more of a game, as it should be, than something to be serious on. Perp became more of a thing to chill in. Most people chill and have fun via raiding, some few others have fun with RP.
if its for fun why is it so toxic lol.

Reaction score
For me the reason for that has always been the huge price reduction in metal and the unneeded buff to the new drug system which allows you to become a millionaire in a week. Before the problem was that you made too little and guns were too expensive, now the problem is that you make too much and guns are too cheap which just makes people not really care about money which can clearly be seen from the new metas like m82s as a primary weapon or using a bomb or two every raid accompanied by 2-4 nades. I can clearly see why the reduction of metal was made (to keep the server going even if it is just Cops and Robbers), but with such a big price cut the amount of money you make from batches should've been reduced too imo.
Getting m82ed is shit, cops op¡!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!