Why am I such a cunt?

Reaction score
  • I try way to hard to be mates with people, I just need to chill.
  • I rimlick Olsen abit (link to point 1)
  • I can be irritating by constantly speaking and trying to get conversations out of people when they just wanna base.
  • Anything else I missed ? Staff do not warn or remove any posts.

Deleted member 6228

In the past you try to bait us a lot to open doors for a raid, hang around bases outside the door being annoying. It's kind of frustrating

Reaction score
PLa6VCs.png

Seek unprofessional help now

Reaction score
think you just made yourself that reputation, ages ago where you would annoy the fuck out of people memeing at their doors. not saying you still do that or are still annoying but reputations just stay with you. If people know you for 1 thing, they are going to keep knowing you like that unless they begin learning more about you.

Reaction score
  • I can be irritating by constantly speaking and trying to get conversations out of people when they just wanna base.

We actually tried to help you and you threw it back in our faces so, get what you're given.
2460713-screen+shot+2013-03-27+at+12.33.10+pm.png

Reaction score
Roger that BLOG it

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS
You sealed your reputation when you were making cancerous memes on the forums when you had a generic idubbbz profile pic of him saying 'im gaye xD".
You break the rules often and arent very serious in-game.

Reaction score
Roger that BLOG it

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS
You sealed your reputation when you were making cancerous memes on the forums when you had a generic idubbbz profile pic of him saying 'im gaye xD".
You break the rules often and arent very serious in-game.
hqdefault.jpg

GET OFF YOU HAVE TO LEAVE MATE YOU CAN CALL WHO YOU WANT IVE TOLD YOU YOU ARE FUCKING TRESPASSING YOUR WARRANT AINT WORTH THE PAPER ITS WRITTEN ON YOU ARE A LYING MUG MATE YOU HAVE NO JURISDICTION HERE WHATSOEVER

Reaction score
apart from the surging autism that you've started on this thread, what's the actual point of this?

What good does pointing out random shit about yourself, if this is "General discussion" then i may as well go back to zarp. Stop crying about ur problems because u deserve every dumb rating you get from me if im honest