Not going to play anymore.

Reaction score
My ars aren’t personally targeted against anyone, I make them when I believe someone broke a rule and I stopped making most of them in the last months and just talked to people
Yeah, my message wasn't necessarily targeted at you, it's just a really common trend I noticed in that other guy, but then he thought he had some sort of right to complain about it lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, and why do you think I'm trying that? If you see who began everything then you would notice it wasn't me who have been starting it to begin with Sorle, maybe investigate it a bit further before putting them blame on me. Then you would see that people began it on me first.
that's a fat load of bullshit. Don't make even more ARs and keep it going then, you're being pathetic.

Reaction score
that's a fat load of bullshit. Don't make even more ARs and keep it going then, you're being pathetic.
You're the fat load of bs, but I'm gonna end it here, i'm not gonna argue about this kind of bs on somebody's fucking goodbye post.

Reaction score
If you’re genuinely going to cry over getting demoted i’m not being funny but you need to stop playing, that’s like proper unhealthy. Also if you’re getting mental health problems as a result genuinely stop playing it’s very unhealthy.

I played as cop for a month and got promoted to corporal and to be honest it was because i just did what was asked of me, i arrested bad boys and had fun and joked about with people as well, which you don’t.

This isn’t me being rude but people generally don’t like you for some reason, and as a result will make an IA or AR on you for any reason. I won’t lie i’ve been a part of that group too. As a result it means you either play very much by the books or don’t play.

I suggest don’t play if you’re genuinely crying lol

Reaction score
I played as cop for a month and got promoted to corporal and to be honest it was because i just did what was asked of me, i arrested bad boys and had fun and joked about with people as well, which you don’t
I used to be very active, arrested bad boys and joked about too. Guess some people just don't like me

Reaction score
Guess some people just don't like me
Yep, that's life. No matter what you do and no matter how hard you try there will always be people who don't like you. clearly from some replies to this post there is also a lot of people who do like you and appreciate what you do for this community. I imagine it sucks to work hard for something for ages and see all your hard work be destroyed in a few seconds, but again, that's life and it sucks.
Don't leave, you will regret it. there are still loads of people who enjoy your company.
And just remember, when you hit the bottom you can only go up!

Reaction score
You think you have it bad in the PD? Try doing like half a year or so of PD work without ever getting promoted and in that time see someone like you get promoted, demoted and dismissed in a vicious cycle of history repeating itself.

If you're gonna cry about being demoted and claim its "affecting your mental health" Then I wish you a safe and peaceful PERPheads free life.

That said, every demotion, Dismissal and anything not going your way in the past has led to the Bawfest goodbye posts, so, if history repeats itself, then I'll see you next week.

Reaction score
I used to be very active, arrested bad boys and joked about too. Guess some people just don't like me
theres a difference between joking about with someone you like, and someone you don't. due to the reputation you've gained yourself you are at a point where there is few people you can joke about with.

Reaction score
But the PLPD is mostly also a bunch of retarded kids and some supervisors too, they are rarely active, barely just gets the 8 hours monthly Required and they fuck Up a Lot too, but they dont get reported, like dafuq?

No it isn't you fucking furry. If you have an issue with them, make an IA like everyone else.

goodbye emrak

Reaction score
If you are on the verge of crying over a virtual rank in a virtual police departement in an 11 year old game then it is time to go do something else...

Read up a bit on this @ErmakDimon :

Cognitive dissonance

The most healthy action for you would be to distance yourself from the PD or getting to the bottom of why you keep getting demoted, I would suggest the former. GLHF

Reaction score
If you are on the verge of crying over a virtual rank in a virtual police departement in an 11 year old game then it is time to go do something else...

Read up a bit on this @ErmakDimon :

Cognitive dissonance

The most healthy action for you would be to distance yourself from the PD or getting to the bottom of why you keep getting demoted, I would suggest the former. GLHF
hey im alabin and this is a wikipedia link
wikiepdia
i suggest u quit perp

Reaction score
You think you have it bad in the PD? Try doing like half a year or so of PD work without ever getting promoted and in that time see someone like you get promoted, demoted and dismissed in a vicious cycle of history repeating itself.

If you're gonna cry about being demoted and claim its "affecting your mental health" Then I wish you a safe and peaceful PERPheads free life.

That said, every demotion, Dismissal and anything not going your way in the past has led to the Bawfest goodbye posts, so, if history repeats itself, then I'll see you next week.

I agree, Half of the PLPD supervisors that is here now, I was officer way before them, I was Officer 1 year before getting promoted to Senior Officer and almost 2 years after Corporal, so I've been really through that a lot..

Reaction score
how can you get demoted so many times i've been a sergeant and never even got a complaint until i said fuck the academy and that was a different story
If we make an IA u might raid us (back in the days)

Reaction score
Well, why don't you try just being a civilian, and do drugs? I mean, you don't have to follow any policies as civilian, and you gain more money from it.

Reaction score
I just came back from a long vacation and I saw this thread in "Whats New" Section, I don't know what action you did which led to your demotion and I don't wanna know what is it. but the only thing I know and I want to tell you ... CONGRATS on making the haters succeed on what they were trying to do which is making you leave the community (if you understood the point I'm trying to say)
You are basically letting them break you down and make you give up and leave, dude ... how old are you? 14? 15 ? the point is you are still young and you don't have life-problems ... you just sit on your arse gaming (no offense) and you are giving up because of a GAME ... mate ... I don't know what will happen to your life when you get older ... it's just pathetic... you don't just give up.

Reaction score
I just came back from a long vacation and I saw this thread in "Whats New" Section, I don't know what action you did which led to your demotion and I don't wanna know what is it. but the only thing I know and I want to tell you ... CONGRATS on making the haters succeed on what they were trying to do which is making you leave the community (if you understood the point I'm trying to say)
You are basically letting them break you down and make you give up and leave, dude ... how old are you? 14? 15 ? the point is you are still young and you don't have life-problems ... you just sit on your arse gaming (no offense) and you are giving up because of a GAME ... mate ... I don't know what will happen to your life when you get older ... it's just pathetic... you don't just give up.
Not advertising *cough* check my shittage on what he did.