Not going to play anymore.

Reaction score
I just came back from a long vacation and I saw this thread in "Whats New" Section, I don't know what action you did which led to your demotion and I don't wanna know what is it. but the only thing I know and I want to tell you ... CONGRATS on making the haters succeed on what they were trying to do which is making you leave the community (if you understood the point I'm trying to say)
You are basically letting them break you down and make you give up and leave, dude ... how old are you? 14? 15 ? the point is you are still young and you don't have life-problems ... you just sit on your arse gaming (no offense) and you are giving up because of a GAME ... mate ... I don't know what will happen to your life when you get older ... it's just pathetic... you don't just give up.
I didn't just give up twice already, and we all know how that ended. The haters already won by getting me demoted

Reaction score
I was demoted from Lt. because I was a fucking retard and messed up badly. I was application banned and got a promotion block. This was a year ago but against all odds I made it back to Sergeant. So the trick is don't be an idiot and be careful. If I could prove myself after my demotion you can too.

//phone

Reaction score
fuck this stupid thread, real talk we're all worried about you brother you gotta loose weight before you become like my good friend Dmitri :(
s61219fzner01.jpg

@SC3 Gazzy gaming @Exrobite
f11szzijjcr01.png

Reaction score
how can you get demoted so many times i've been a sergeant and never even got a complaint until i said fuck the academy and that was a different story
because people hate ermak.

Literally most people report Ermak because he's a young kid who sometimes fuck people up, they get salty cus he's younger, have to find a reason to get him down lol

Reaction score
because people hate ermak.

Literally most people report Ermak because he's a young kid who sometimes fuck people up, they get salty cus he's younger, have to find a reason to get him down lol

I have to agree
young people on perpheads are always the most vulnerable because they are "easier" to piss off.
even tho ermak does stupid shit he should't get all the hate he's getting. He's an oldfag-ish and very valuable to this community OwO

Reaction score
Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with the juicy bone.
Silence the pianos and, with muffled drum,
Bring out the coffin. Let the mourners come.
Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling in the sky the message: “He is dead!”
Put crepe bows around the white necks of the public doves.
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.
He was my north, my south, my east and west,
My working week and Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song.
I thought that love would last forever; I was wrong.
The stars are not wanted now; put out every one.
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun.
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

hope ur happy now retards just remember ur criminal boners ruin perp for other people smh
yes