Why I don't flank anymore...

Reaction score
So, I have decided flanking no longer works for me and I decided to record it and show you why. And no this is not a salt thread if it was I wouldn't have put as much detail into the vid and probably would have uploaded it raw. Enjoy!

Perp legit seems to be the only game I have bad aim on.

Reaction score
Your car makes up for your incredibly small peni- I mean bad aim.

Reaction score
Sweater cops Michael Karlsson and Patrick Mohammad reporting for duty. I wish you would have heard our radio chatter.

Reaction score
Your best bet was flanking from city hall. Its not your luck its just bad plays, maybe scout the area first then proceed to kos.

Reaction score
After 4 min, do you even know why you're still there flanking cops? That's what i always wonder when i'm sniping the very predictable flankers with everybody inside already dead/finished off.

Looking at your video there is almost 5 min of no communication with anyone inside, what are you even 'flanking' lol?

Reaction score
I mean, you're not as unlucky as me.
But at least I'm put out of my misery pretty much instantly when I actually get to the scene, whether I'm sniping or not.
I just get one-tapped by a pistol wielding senior officer every time, so I've genuinely given up on anything that isn't growing drugs.

Reaction score
The best way to flank is just to rush in because M9 is basically a sniper so if you rush in with M4 you have higher chance to kill the officer because M4 has a higher rate of fire than pistols. Or just use M82 and get banned like I did.

Reaction score
And thats why we need to give every officer an M4. To help you out your misery even faster.

No but from my experience it depents. Flanking can be so effective, but when there is a well protected perimitor there is not point in trying. Even if you mannage to breach it. Your friends on the inside are already dead by then.

Reaction score
No but from my experience it depents. Flanking can be so effective, but when there is a well protected perimitor there is not point in trying. Even if you mannage to breach it. Your friends on the inside are already dead by then.
@Samuel made some pro tactics yesterday when we raided Olsen, the perimeters were not breached no matter how much the flankers tried and we got in the base with only 3-4 officers dead out of like 16.

Big ups @Bert for quickscoping them on close distance

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Samuel made some pro tactics yesterday when we raided Olsen, the perimeters were not breached no matter how much the flankers tried and we got in the base with only 3-4 officers dead out of like 16.

Big ups @Bert for quickscoping them on close distance

Because i was on the perimeter and got them all. :kappa:
Nice vid though go from PD and through the market next timr

Reaction score
Best bet was too just take the zenith scope, and rush....ur gonna win if u just spray ur m4 against a pistol. Zenith scopes are either really good or really bad in some situations, this was a bad situation to use it.