Why I haven't been on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello there fellow mustaches.

As you know I have not been online for quite a while, the reason towards this is because I'm sick.
Here's the problems: Pain in the neck, stomach and head. I got a fever for 39 degrees, I cough a lot. I hallucinate and when I stand up from bed, I see things which aren't real, by this I mean when I stand up I see black spots and yesterday I saw a guy in my room (hallucination)

I hope all of you understand how I feel and that I have to rest.

Reaction score
jjjackier;n18745 said:

As you know I have not been online for quite a while, the reason towards this is because I'm sick.
Here's the problems: Pain in the neck, stomach and head. I got a fever for 39 degrees, I cough a lot. I hallucinate and when I stand up from bed, I see things which aren't real, by this I mean when I stand up I see black spots and yesterday I saw a guy in my room (hallucination)

Hallucunating a man in your room?... Have you played the morrowind mod? http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jvk1166z.esp

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston said:
The guy in your room was me...
I invaded the FBI's minds so now they are my army, get mustached BITCH XD.

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston said:
jjjackier;n18745 said:

Hallucunating a man in your room?... Have you played the morrowind mod? http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jvk1166z.esp
Morrowind mod?

HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED BEARD-DIX MOD?!

Status
Not open for further replies.