Why the hell was this suggestion closed? https://perpheads.com/threads/bikes-skateboards.6042/#post-

• Thread starter Deleted member 1837
  • Start date
Reaction score
Probably denied because its been suggested and denied many many times before.

Reaction score
It was closed for the fact that it is basically a suggestion that has been made several times and denied each time with problems you did not address whatsoever within your own post making it pointless to consider. Plus there were other problems that were raised that would have no practical solution to, mainly people skateboarding away from cops all the time. That all said, I've seen skateboards on a different server, and it honestly does not add anything of great benefit to the server. For their server it was a simple cash grab because they charged real money to obtain it, obviously we would not do that though. So personally I requested that it be closed, simply for the fact of it being requested numerous times and I have not changed my opinion on the matter especially without having past issues resolved.

P.S. If you need to discuss your idea, you're still welcome to create a discussion to see what other thoughts people have. The ideas/suggestion area is meant for fully polished ideas where most of the details have been worked out ahead of time, while many people do not follow this format, we will be adjusting how that area of the forums is laid out to make it more clear. I can say for myself, I am tired of seeing ideas that have hardly any thought or much discussion put into them ahead of time. A typical sign of this is the "it adds realism" or "it improves RP" as the primary reasons as to add, when neither of those is a solid reason as to why.