Worlds 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 6228
  • Start date

Deleted member 6228

Who do you guys think will win worlds 2018 in league?
Personally I think if Griffen get through the gauntlet they'll have a good chance despite being rookies.
As a euw player, I hope fnatic will win but lets be real, RNG will stomp everyone.

Deleted member 6228

some asian team will win anyways, NA has fucking peanut brains
Royal Never Giveup will most likely win, NA can't even compete with China, not even Korea can rn

Reaction score
lol every year different teams same story

western teams suck dick as usual
chinese teams overhyped and choke at worlds
korea most teams in top4 as usual
and korea wins

so probably Afreeca Freecs to win worlds

Reaction score
I think with the botlane meta being weird af that either Griffin or KZ will win worlds, RNG can't do much if mages get super OP in the bottomlane considering UZI is only super good on real ADC champions, and he's RNGs only real chance at winning.

Deleted member 6228

I think with the botlane meta being weird af that either Griffin or KZ will win worlds, RNG can't do much if mages get super OP in the bottomlane considering UZI is only super good on real ADC champions, and he's RNGs only real chance at winning.
The botlane meta hasn't affected much in pro play, stuff like tristana/twitch are played a lot even though they have sub 50% winrates

Reaction score
I feel like Korea isn't bad these 2 Korean teams just shit the bed completely for example if you look at KT they're playing as good as they did in LCK.

If KZ would have qualified instead of Gen.G they would have won the groups easily if just Khan, BDD and Peanut were in form.

Reaction score
knock knock

2a92ef5f08.png

omgggggggggggggggggggggggg this worlds is so fucking good

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited: