Worse host

Is the server driving and lag better or worse since host change?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Maia fixed lag did u not hear :woot:

edit: no srsly it less than before. and after watching a youtube vid i think maybe someone does it on purpose sometime, but i havent seen bans for it

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please don’t revert the change, I’ve stuttered nearly 0 times now and driving has been completely smooth lately. At max pop beforehand I basically just couldn’t play period because of the constant rubber banding. I’ve also noticed shots are registering better for me, a couple weeks ago I was dumping mags into people and nothing was happening because of the lag. Now when I shoot people they actually die

Reaction score
Please don’t revert the change, I’ve stuttered nearly 0 times now and driving has been completely smooth lately. At max pop beforehand I basically just couldn’t play period because of the constant rubber banding. I’ve also noticed shots are registering better for me, a couple weeks ago I was dumping mags into people and nothing was happening because of the lag. Now when I shoot people they actually die
whats your ping now and what was it before

Reaction score
1710891060953.png

that was 21/12/2023

1710891111857.png

thats today

it seems it low the ping for some people and get it high for others

Reaction score
The tick rate got changed to compensate for actual server lag, makes complete sense and there is nothing more that can realistically be done

Reaction score
It got better when fredy changed something but still what aloo said the performance did get worst after some time / different kind of updates happening