xDutys/Sang Chengs Enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: My in game name is: Sang Cheng.

COUNTRY: My Country is Sweden but i know the English pretty good and a little bit of german too.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:63938613

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I have kind of an experience with the server rules. I have been banned five times because of me not understanding roleplay. (A while ago)

i would be really happy to enforce server rules and help new people to roleplay. When i was new noone helped me (except an admin). So i had to learn the rules of roleplay myself and thats why i have some bans and warnings on record. But from now on i really try to roleplay all the time in the right way. i know how to enforce rules and i can see the rules wenever i want, basically by having a notepad document with all the rules on at my other screen when i play. When i play and see people breaking rules i do care about it and i often talk to them how to do instead of punchworing and rdming people. Then i they not listen i call admins. Im often on teamspeak and talking to people and if i dont know something i talk to other people or read the rules. As you see its says im a newbie, Maybe on the forums but not on the server, My server playtime should be a week or 1 week and 1 day. I often play on perpheads, But for a short period i havent and the reason of that was because my friend was banned for three weeks. But i have been on for quite a while now, Actually yesterday i helped a Newbie navigate himself trough the city and find out how to earn money and get jobs.
I remember when is were a noob and people just told me to fuck off. I like helping people. Ash were the first one to help me. Thanks @Ash :) and ofcourse i do not discriminate or herras people (dont know if i spelled that right
-ROLEPLAYING-
I have quite an experience of roleplaying as the first server i ever joined were running the gamemode cityrp i like roleplaying very much and roleplaying on perpheads is sometimes really funny.
When im roleplaying i feel like im a real cop or a real fireman etc. And when im a big time criminal with my friends we are having really fun!

-ENFORCING RULES-
I like to enforce rules pretty much all the time ( but not so that it gets annoying. I enforced rules on a english server once that was called DIAMOND DARKRP were they were very strict with the rules. They actually turned darkrp into a serious roleplay gamemode.

-KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE RULES-
I know pretty much all the rules and IF i forget a rule i have a notepad window on my second screen with all the rules while in playing.

-ENFORCING SKILLS THAT MAYBE ARE GOOD TO HAVE-
Im a patient person that doesnt need everything Done in half a minute i also keep calm when people are screaming and everything sounds like a chicken farm. But that doesnt mean i cant yell at people.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: Yes: My perp server (its not up anymore) and 2 darkrp servers! I kind of like to enforce rules.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes im on teamspeak everyday (except when i have boring homework)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes, i really hope you consider giving me a chance to prove that i can be enforcer.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Skype: phille124 teamspeak: xDuty : D Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/phille131

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Hi @AVAST! - I would strongly recommend adding some more detail and effort into the application: it is a little short winded as it stands.

Reaction score
You sound like a nice kid, as @ChrisAlAndrews said, just add more detail to this application. Perhaps try responding to /help and OOC. Also be active on the teamspeak. :)

p.s. I didnt mean "kid" in a condescending manner.

Reaction score
-support just for the simple reason i heard you calling staff member a dick etc. in TS3 behind his back.

Reaction score
@AVAST! please use this function:
eaca410165.png

Reaction score
I have seen you on the server but not helping in the help chat often in my experiences with you I have seen nothing to indicate the values of a enforcer. While I will not be on the weekend I will watch the server and teamspeak if possible but I will be on weekdays. You have been on the server not that active however I do think you have potential.

I will stay neutral for now I wish you luck buddy!

Reaction score
I have seen you on the server but not helping in the help chat often in my experiences with you I have seen nothing to indicate the values of a enforcer. While I will not be on the weekend I will watch the server and teamspeak if possible but I will be on weekdays. You have been on the server not that active however I do think you have potential.

I will stay neutral for now I wish you luck buddy!
Well i told you guys in the application that i havent been on for a while, anyways thank you for wishing me good luck

Reaction score
-Support

I understand that a lot of effort has been put into this application when you edited it, and I admit you are quite active on the forums, however there are quite a few reason why I feel you shouldn't become an enforcer:

1) never seen you ingame, suggesting you may be a bit innactive HOWEVER I may be wrong.

2) never seen you help in the OOC or help chat.

3) never seen you on teamspeak

Good luck in your application!
:)

Reaction score
-SUPPORT
Dosen't know the rules, he mugged me with his friend ''Gustavo Smith'' At a public area, and later on he broke more rules.

Reaction score
-SUPPORT
Dosen't know the rules, he mugged me with his friend ''Gustavo Smith'' At a public area, and later on he broke more rules.
When did i d that? That was probably ages ago and as i Said in the app i have read the rules multiple Times now, IT must have been ages ago because Gustavo has not been active for 2 months i think
[DOUBLEPOST=1422463562,1422463480][/DOUBLEPOST]
-SUPPORT
And that was not a public area IT was in the forest i think IF im thinking ABOUT the right guy

Reaction score
Your rp is not that good to be honest. You were in a highspeed chase. (as cop)

The suspect drove over the wrong side if the road and you chose to drive to the wrong side also(at the highway). You risked your life when you could drive on the correct side.

The suspect drove into my car and wrecked it, and I was happy to be alive, but then I got run over by you. When I got revived you acted like it wasn't your fault.

You also got blacklisted as cop 1 day ago.

I will not support you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422469667,1422466866][/DOUBLEPOST]On phone.
@ChrisAlAndrews
Us citizens did not get any info about a chase or a road block.

So that decision was not good at all. He was driving really fast, so I could've crushed all the bones I had in my body.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You broke 1.1 just recently, in the comments to the post above this.
That post also includes valid points as to why you should not become an enforcer.

I will not support someone with that sort of response, especially when it breaks a rule.
In case you would edit the comment at some point, I did take a picture. It can be seen below.

b1a58482e5bb2d63bf28f440dc574551.png

I have not seen you in-game for some time. Not your IC name, Sang Cheng, or your OOC name, Avast.
It also appeared at first that you didn't understand a very basic function on the forums: Commenting. What else is there, that you don't know? Can I actually believe you will be able to help people properly, or will you be going to need help yourself?
You should also improve on your grammar. Not because I believe it's required, but it simply annoys me. I is always capitalized when it's by itself, even when used in a contraction (i.e. I'm or I'll). Always capitalize the first letter in every sentence (You've almost got that one). Remember to add punctuation, get some commas in there - correctly placed, of course. Remember apostrophes for contractions (i.e. Wouldn't, didn't, can't, won't). Keep in mind that want is not a contraction (only saying this because some people think it is)

-support just for the simple reason i heard you calling staff member a dick etc. in TS3 behind his back.
If this truly happened, it's once again 1.1, and towards a staff member. Not that it breaks the rule any further, but it's an absolutely horrible idea.

-support

Also, why did your PERP server go down?

EDIT:
You broke 1.1 once again. This picture was taken less than 2 minutes ago:
d6083268bb29eb2794011925dac06027.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

Senior Administration does not feel you are currently ready for this position. We suggest you maintain your activity on the teamspeak and forums and persist in using /help in-game to become a known and active member within the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.