Yes

rat

Reaction score
To address any questions or concerns any of you may have, yes, I have been demoted.

I'm not going to pretend like I resigned because there would be no point in doing so. The chances I have been given and the good times I've had were both plentiful and I'm grateful for both.

My attitude has oscillated hugely over the past few weeks. While avoiding any personal physcho-analysis I feel the cause of this has been that I have lost a lot of confidence in myself as a staff member.

I know that I can do better than this, and I know that you guys and PERP deserve better than me. I'm not sure what I'll do next but I'm going to take some time to think about where I go next.

It is with no anger or malice that I make this thread, as my time as a staff member has been fantastic and I've had a lot of good times with the community.

I'm hugely disappointed in myself, but I intend to set the record straight somehow.

Papa bless.

Reaction score
Why remove all friends that are friends irrelevant from this community?
We don't talk much but i still love my dog :(

lets go rc together

Reaction score
Although this happend, you were a smashing lad. Bought some pretty good banter within the staff team and was pretty much a joker. Top lad. I wish you the best of luck to whatever you may think to do next.

Reaction score
Don't be sad Exro, you got demoted according to you because u were not feeling the best the staff deserves but you do and you let yourself down and went along with it, I am pretty sure you just had a dip and you shall reinstate in game and grow strong again and apply with a strong fresh mind ;)

Reaction score
Isn't a bad thing at all, hopefully now instead of crying and removing everyone on steam you'll come back to just playing for fun without complaining about the bores of being staff.

P.S come back to playing dota u sadass, final fantasy isn't all there is to life