Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Illegal item taker

Short explanation (in notes):
- Add a illegal item taker for police.
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Because lots of people lie about what they have illegal. They dont follow the me command and just FailRP. It will strip the illegal items from the player so he cant really lie. You dont need to uncuff so they wont failrp and kill you... They still need to face the wall or it would be unrealistic. It would help alot because no one can lie anymore!
Edit: They need to be cuffed to take the items.

Optoncer additions:
- None
-

-

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support
Not needed.

If you think someone is lying about what the have, make a report and ask an admin to search them or ask them if they can take a screen shot of their inventory then send you the link. And if they kill you when you uncuff them so they can drop their stuff make a report and they will be dealt with.

Reaction score
I actually find it quite enjoyable using /me commands for searching people, this may also be abused a lot. Imagine you're walking on the street with an MP5 inside your coat and some cop comes and goes *shup* and he just takes your MP5.

Reaction score
They need to be cuffed orc
I actually find it quite enjoyable using /me commands for searching people, this may also be abused a lot. Imagine you're walking on the street with an MP5 inside your coat and some cop comes and goes *shup* and he just takes your MP5.
They need to cuff you first ofcourse

Reaction score
Big +support, if police get a found taker they not needed to call moderator or admin to search the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.