You gotta be fucking kidding me

Reaction score
I was on the queue server, was waiting to join like everybody else and finally got the popup to join after 1 hour and 20 mins, okay its fine.
I get disconnected.

I rejoin the queue
Wait around 90 mins
It happens again
Please remove this queue shit, I probably have the worst ping on the server as I'm from India and I could easily join the server during weekends in around 10 mins.
This only benefits the staff.

Reaction score
This doesn't benefit the server administration only, it benefits people like you for example who connect from India to actually be able to get a slot at peak times.

Reaction score
This doesn't benefit the server administration only, it benefits people like you for example who connect from India to actually be able to get a slot at peak times.
As I mentioned earlier in the post, I could get a slot faster during peak times before the queue server.

Reaction score
I agree, it takes around an hour to get a slot on the queue server, yet normally it can take from 5-10 mins.

Reaction score
As I mentioned earlier in the post, I could get a slot faster during peek times before the queue server.
The queue server provides fair ability for everyone to join, as in with autojoin what could happen is someone else getting the slot you've been waiting for, even though you've waited the longest. Here we have a fair queue and everybody is ok.

Reaction score
Though I agree it needs refinement, the queue server is an excellent addition, and with more to do while waiting, could be an enjoyable substitute.

Reaction score
lets say you're in the pd, there's 12/12 slots and you've been waiting for an hour to get one. When finally your friend sacrifices his job for you some sweater bunny hops in, gets the job and starts shooting everyone. That's how the join system was before.
Now there's a fair wait for everyone to get the slot and those who came first obviously get it first, no headless chickens sweaters unfair players coming in.

Reaction score
Happened the third time, can't find a solution.
UMTQvRY.png

Reaction score
After waiting an hour i got first position on the queue server so i clicked connect and got the "
Queue mode active. Please join the queue server (perpheads.com:27018) to be able to join (more info at perpheads.com)" again. FML

Reaction score
Even without the queue server you wouldn't have ever been able to join because you have too many drugs in your storage.
I don't understand why people just keep tens of thousands of drugs in their storage, I mean the drug dealer always buys, and always at the same price, there's literally no benefit to keeping it all.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, can someone elaborate as to how exactly having lots of drugs in storage pertains to being unable to join?

Edit 2:
I'm assuming it's impossible to have it so variable items like drugs can't be registered as a single entity, with a quantity value instead?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had been able to get into the server much faster before the queue server was introduced but @ErmakDimon makes a good point, I'm all for it being fair and I am not really fussed about waiting a bit longer. I would really like to see a similar feature for police slots if that's even possible?