YouTube Premium

Reaction score
400 me + 500 your mom when I pick her up full nelson.....stop talking shit about my trd bro.......at least it doesn't magically and coincidentally get totaled and vanish out of existence an when asked for pictures and proof of ownership like that one jeep you were flexing.....
homie rented an airbnb in like 2016 still sending me the same pics "YEAH THE MANSION GO HARD FRFR WE LIVIN THE LYFE IN FLORIDA" hahaha I'm shleep

Reaction score
I gave in and started buying premium, it’s not particularly easy to circumvent ads on a phone and I have all my playlists and recommendations for both video and music set to my liking, background play too on iOS

Still fucking stupid that they’re doing this, love me some 15 second unskippable ads every two minutes!!

Reaction score
I can't get the filter working, it worked temporarily, having to wait a little while instead of watching the ad but now playback is blocked.

Reaction score
I actually think that YouTube Premium is one of those subscriptions that is actually worth using though to be honest. For someone who uses it quite a lot while moving from job to job at work it is nice having background play and YouTube Music as well.

Reaction score
I actually think that YouTube Premium is one of those subscriptions that is actually worth using though to be honest.
Same here - if I only had to have on subscription - it would be YouTube.

I got in real early, when YouTube Music was known as Google Play Music. Spotify wasn't all that popular yet, and I was using Android (and still am) so it made sense. I got an account for $9.99 I think? Something crazy cheap.

Eventually, when Google Music became YouTube Music, they also 'doubled-up' the features by providing ad-free videos, background play, downloads, all this other stuff to YouTube - no extra cost- can't be mad at that.

One day, I find YouTube offers a 'student plan' that offers all the same benefits at 4.99. as long as you have a .edu & compatible school systems only. Deal.

I cancel my Premium. Sign-up for the student plan. Uh-oh, my (high) school system isn't eligible. And since the subscription price has gone up since I registered, YT asks me for the standard price which is now $12.99. Shit.

I contact Google support over the phone - give them my email, explain my situation, and they reenact me with my $9.99 price. Sweet. That last's about two years, where I find I can go into a student plan (and this time be able to check eligibility without needing to cancel!) for $6.99. Confirm eligibility, took two minutes, discount applied! This has lasted me since about Jan 2021.

I can still get access to my .edu without being a student (perks of a technical college I suppose) and I have no plans of changing unless I am forcibly booted from that discount, wouldn't matter sense no other company would come close to the perks it offers. Even still, that one customer service interaction of Google honoring my grandfathered price is enough to retain my customer loyalty.

Disclaimer: Pixel 7 Pro (Oct 2022-Now) user. Pixel 4XL before that (Oct 2019-Oct 2022(EOL)).

Reaction score
mrelezteg9x61.jpg

Reaction score
personaly i download all my youtube videos on the best youtube link to mp4 sites, no indian men bitcoininging on my pc from youtube ads

Reaction score
if you have youtube premium for your phone and you have an android then you are literally just burning your money for no reason

get youtube revanced

Reaction score
i was skeptical of YouTube premium and, well, 3 months later i think im getting my money's worth plus i cancelled spotify premium so now i get all my music (and podcasts soon because they're getting rid of google podcasts) in one place!
Screenshot_20231020-130856__01__01.jpg

Reaction score
i was skeptical of YouTube premium and, well, 3 months later i think im getting my money's worth plus i cancelled spotify premium so now i get all my music (and podcasts soon because they're getting rid of google podcasts) in one place!
View attachment 19518
over 900 hrs of ad-free videos, how has it become this bad wtf

Reaction score
Reaction score
This shit bricked my YouTube and I can't watch anything anymore on my account, thanks

Edit: Doing this fixed it, I'll stick to my uBlock filter method.
KkceDuv.png

Reaction score
This shit bricked my YouTube and I can't watch anything anymore on my account, thanks
I didn't make this shit, works perfectly for me, it blocks ads by itself so turn off other adblocker for youtube.com only

My account got blocked too after trying other methods so I turned off all adblockers, waited for YT to let me watch shit then used this script and its been working since

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reaction score
For some reason my YouTube is perma blocked on Brave so I recommend switching to a non-Chromium based browser like Firefox. YouTube works there no problems, you just have to install uBlock Origin. The filter isn't even needed and works without it just fine.

Also you can use Firefox on your phone and install uBlock on there as well which is pretty neat.