A serious topic - alternative cancer cures/treatments

Reaction score
Have you heard about any alternative treatments that are effective, specifically cancer treatments? I've heard about lots of them and many are legit, based on comments and articles written by people who have used them. Some of them were so effective that a while ago FDA closed the last hospital known to use alternative treatments in the USA. Because apparently US citizens don't have the right to choose where they want to be treated.

I know, some cures aren't really cures, but this topic is mostly about reasonable ones.

Vitamin B17, Sodium Chlorite (MMS), high-dose (intravenous) vitamin C, lypo-spheric vitamin C (even home-made), Neutral Infection Absorption (NIA), graviola fruit, baking soda, Cannabis, Borax (sodium borate), Lugol's iodine, even sea cucumbers and... real, organic plants.

But all I'm going to say about treatments is that chemotherapy and radiotherapy are likely to be the main causes of pemature death. They work the right way in less than 10% cases from what I've read.
I know, there are probably some doctors on this forum, but I don't care how much you trust the pharmaceutical lobby. "More people make a living from cancer than are dying from it".

If you care about it, you should probably watch this documentary (A World Without Cancer) from 1974 based on a book of the same title. It's about by far the most reliable alternative cancer medicine (you can google it but don't rely on mainstream media), which can be found in seeds of certain fruits. The documentary doesn't advertise any pharmaceutical companies and it explains the theory behind cancer (nothing pseudo-scientific), what causes it and why conventional medicine does more harm than good. If you don't care, don't post stupid comments. Please. This is not a joke or a topic to joke about.
Don't disagree or contradict the documentary before watching it. It would be illogical and stupid.

This post is based on my knowledge and opinions. I'm not a doctor. I do not take any responsibility for sharing information about alternative/unconventional medicine, because why should I? You should be responsible for yourself.
Don't believe the media. But you don't even have to believe me. You have your own brain, right? Your life, choice.