You've Just Been Mugged!

What would you do if you have just got mugged for possibly all your drugs, plus all your money?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I would probably do nothing and forget it never happened. I never keep anything valuable with me anyway. If I get mugged, "Congratulations, you just earned yourself a flashlight and $200".

Reaction score
ragequit and the day after i'll start play again from 0: it's much funnier when you haven't money according to me

Reaction score
Haven't been mugged for like 3 months.

Anyway, mug shit happens, I'm most likely to just say that the mugger is silly and should get a job.
I just loose a flashlight, phone, burger. Happy mugging mugger!

Reaction score
Well, usually, unless I am killed, I will do my best to pay back the mugger by mugging him, or scamming him, as per usual.

Usually, I earn a lot of profit.

Otherwise, after getting mugged, I visit the SparkPERP homepage and then I get happy quite quickly.

Reaction score
Got mugged once by the Greek Empire, killed them all when they raided about 2 minutes later, reclaiming all that I had lost. Then set their base on fire.

Someone attempted to mug me in the underpass, they realised it was me, said sorry and tried to walk away. I shot them in the back of their head.

Stabbed two muggers to death in the underpass when they tried to mug Steve Possible.

Kill all the muggers.

Deleted member 5920

Got mugged once by the Greek Empire, killed them all when they raided about 2 minutes later, reclaiming all that I had lost. Then set their base on fire.

Someone attempted to mug me in the underpass, they realised it was me, said sorry and tried to walk away. I shot them in the back of their head.

Stabbed two muggers to death in the underpass when they tried to mug Steve Possible.

Kill all the muggers.

I was the one who realised who you were. lol.

Reaction score
9C218ADC9C051174BD88F7054C717BA37747FF55

This is how the armenians mug