Server Suggestion Zip tying unconscious bodies

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Zip tying unconscious bodies
Suggestion Description: If you get the medic to revive someone in a shootout you should be able to zip tie the body on the floor

Why should this be added?:
- because it'll be a faster approach

What negatives could this have?:
- people could just go around zip tying bodies for no reason but that could just be a f6 tbh

Last edited:
Reaction score
The democratic people's republic of korea
Suggestion Title: Zip tying unconscious bodies
Suggestion Description: If you get the medic to revive someone in a shootout you should be able to zip tie the body on the floor

Why should this be added?:
- because it'll be a faster approach

What negatives could this have?:
- people could just go around zip tying bodies for no reason but that could just be a f6 tbh
Why would you ever revive a guy in a shootout just to revive (you cant revive and mug)

Reaction score
I like the idea as even cops can cuff people who are down.

I however have one more question, how about cops, should in your opinion be allowed to zip tie cops, medics, FF, RC, Taxi, Courier, or any other job in case they get downed?

I like the idea as mainly in cases where an medic is more illegally acquired to revive someone or if someone is being mingy/stupid down ziptying.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Why would you ever revive a guy in a shootout just to revive (you cant revive and mug)
tbh I never said anything about mugging

I like the idea as even cops can cuff people who are down.

I however have one more question, how about cops, should in your opinion be allowed to zip tie cops, medics, FF, RC, Taxi, Courier, or any other job in case they get downed?

I like the idea as mainly in cases where an medic is more illegally acquired to revive someone or if someone is being mingy/stupid down ziptying.
Yeah I'd say it's limited on the government (Taxi Drivers and Couriers, Possibly Firefighters. ) But Officers should be able to be zip tied while they are unconscious.

Reaction score
tbh I never said anything about mugging

Yeah I'd say it's limited on the government (Taxi Drivers and Couriers, Possibly Firefighters. ) But Officers should be able to be zip tied while they are unconscious.
I do like the idea but it doesn't make much sense to me to ziptie a downed officer. If the officer is able to get a medic to him and get him up then chances are the scene is secure with suspects either down, arrested, or gone. A medic usually doesn't go in until the scene is secure.

Reaction score
I semi-like this however I have one thing in which I'd like to mention that I definitely don't agree with.

I think it's a somewhat decent idea and Police can cuff bodies on the ground so it semi makes it even, I like the fact that as also mentioned it can stop the minging mug for example, However, (I know you didn't mention this) I really don't agree with being able to search somebody who is unconscious / dead and take away their items as this would be extremely abused to the point where it would be constant.

However when I think of it, I think is it really needed? The only pro that I can see out of it is using it to stop minging but then again you can create a F6 on the spot and have them zipped by Staff.

Reaction score
You’re not supposed to mug people who you got revived anyways as medics are witnessing the crime unless you’re force withdrawing anyways so I don’t know how this would work otherwise in our favour. Maybe making adversaries who get revived less of a threat?

Reaction score
So I see some big ifs with this the main one. If ziptied you can be searched and items can be taken. Say you shoot 5 people and ziptie them ‘just incase’ then they get revived and can get mugged. Aswell as that if they get revived the medic can remove the zip ties rendering them useless. So please explain the actual advantage this would give

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking in hostage situations tbh. for example if you were in slums with a medic and wanted to create a hostage situation out of it. I wasn't saying anything about mugging smh couldn't you make it so if you zip tie someone while they are unconscious it makes it so you can't take their items?

Reaction score
I was thinking in hostage situations tbh. for example if you were in slums with a medic and wanted to create a hostage situation out of it. I wasn't saying anything about mugging smh couldn't you make it so if you zip tie someone while they are unconscious it makes it so you can't take their items?
Could just take the medic hostage in that situation though.

Reaction score
I don’t think that is a real argument as Benji also proves it would be more beneficial to take the medic hostage in both the reduced risk and time. Also let’s be real here, how often does it happen you get a cop up to take them hostage.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t think that is a real argument as Benji also proves it would be more beneficial to take the medic hostage in both the reduced risk and time. Also let’s be real here, how often does it happen you get a cop up to take them hostage.
just an idea for future references I guess? if it does get added, it would be nice to see some rp :)