16Personalities - Electric Boogaloo

Reaction score
You probably remember Jordan's thread https://perpheads.com/threads/personality-test.13075/

Would be interesting to see how it has held up for everyone else after 2016. I'm still getting ISFJ/Defender https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality

When I last had a look at my personality page I only read trough my strengths and weaknesses. They are still very accurate and true, my shell (shyness) still remains for a bit, same goes for repressing my feelings and keeping myself private. I rarely seek any emotional support while I have a lot of empathy and sympathy, this became apparent during my struggle some years ago until it someone finally acknowledged something was up with me.

Just now I have read trough the career paths and it has kind of struck me how accurate it is since some of you may know that I am in my apprenticeship to become a nurse (almost in my 2nd year). I see genuine satisfaction from this job and the progress we witness that positively impact other peoples lifes which is what keeps me going to do this job. A very service oriented job to satisfy others and in turn yourself.

Deleted member 5920

Big alpha ESTP

I actually used to have big interest in this! It's very interesting but basically star signs but for people who think they're too good for star signs!

Reaction score
gxDdjEC.png

i mean this shits retarded anyway because like if u dont know ur own personality then u have bigger issues bruh

di3sFrD.png

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

You're not INTJ, probably the exact opposite. INTJs realise when they should remove themselves from the gene pool!

Reaction score
:5Head: :Wine: Ah yes, this is pretty accurate regarding my intelligence.