213's (Christina Jones) Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: 213

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:19662238

IN-GAME NAME: Christina Jones

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I really enjoy playing on this server and wish to contribute my time in a staff role helping others, especially now with the recent influx of new players. I would also like to assist fellow staff members by lessening the load of reports in order to promote speed, efficiency, and lower burnout. When I say speed, I don't mean rushed as I like to be very thorough; the more staff available means the faster reports get addressed.

I am very active in-game, Discord, and have been maintaining a presence on TS more recently. Due to time zone differences, there are a lack of staff members in-game at certain hours of the night. This often results in an increase in rule breaks which ruins the fun for NA players and anyone that is on late at night. I believe I am a good candidate to fill in the gap during these hours to ensure that the rules are being enforced around the clock.

I have a good understanding of the server rules as well as local laws and am constantly refreshing my knowledge by rereading the rule book. I also actively test my knowledge of the rules by going through SCAMBANS, reading the offenses, and determining which rules were violated. I am confident with my knowledge base, but I think having the know it all attitude is a quality that should take no place in the staff role. I've witnessed many people come and leave the community with the feelings of unfairness and favoritism. In the event where situations are complex, I have no problem reaching out to fellow team members for their unbiased opinions as I believe coordination and communication between the staff is crucial in the rule enforcing process. Having had the experience in multiple leadership roles, I am aware that I can't please everyone, but my goal is to ensure that all reports are thoroughly investigated with fairness, and that rules are being enforced without any bias, so that everyone can enjoy their time on the server.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?

I've had previous experiences as an administrator on multiple Counterstrike servers back in the day. However, most of my experiences comes from my personal life and careers as I've held numerous roles of greater responsibility that required me to be professional, take initiative, work as a member of a team, communicate effectively and mediate any issues whilst remaining impartial.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I like to have a lot of fun and joke often, but when it's time to be serious, I know when to flip the switch. I've made a lot of mistakes in the past, but in hindsight expanded my knowledge of the rules. One thing for sure is that I've truly learned from them.

I'd appreciate any and all feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

REQUIREMENTS:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record. ✔
You must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. ✔
You must have access to and use a microphone. ✔
You must maintain an active presence on the Teamspeak server. ✔

Reaction score
Massive +1 I constantly see 213 active at night and during the day (obviously when he’s awake)
213 is constantly helping people out and doing his best too make sure people don’t break rules, I personally think 213 would be an excellent fit for enforcer

Reaction score
+1 fo sure, active lad who helped alot of people get a right footin in the server.

• Friendly
Reactions: 213
Reaction score
213 is very active during “purge hours” when moderation staff is badly needed. He knows the rules very well and without bias - whether it’s PLPD or basing with friends, he’s always putting in work to make sure those around him are following the rules.
+1

• Friendly
Reaction score
+1 I'm sure 213 would make a good Enforcer as they seem to be level headed and more competent than most of the players I encounter.

• Friendly
Reaction score
You've always been on a lot during the NA times / evening times of NA since the beginning of this year. I've noticed you never really pick fights with anyone in OOC / in person. You've always seem to be nice to others and are helpful in OOC. Overall, you seem genuinely helpful.
+1

Reaction score
I have to lend my support to 213. He has got a very firm grasp of the server rules, constantly interacting with people in the help chat and helpful in-game to new players. Above all, he commands respect in the server and as such, possessing the capability to enforce the rules with authority. All these factors coupled with his remarkable activity numbers makes Christina an obvious choice for enforcer.

+endorse

• Friendly
Reaction score
1+ 110% please get this guy an enforcer role.

1. He's 24/7 on the server from anytime I've been on and rarely do I see him not playing.

2.On top of this he's a man of few words. He doesn't ramble and he keeps short but precise whilst still being a positive character.

3. I have never seen him get emotional or even get in trouble with the rules for that matter. He doesn't fight people ooc as others have also said and I personally feel like those who disagree with his application are just people who hate him IC.

He's a fantastic candidate for Enforcer.

• Friendly
Reaction score
+1 Very Actice NA
Seems to have lots of knowledge on the rules
Is always helping me learn ingame
Very Respectful

• Friendly
Status
Not open for further replies.