Votes: 68 64.2%
  • Register as teams of 5 yourself

Votes: 38 35.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I cant participate in any events that involve guns just to let other people have a chance since I am so good I would kill everyone I want it to be fair and fun
so I leave myself out cause i am so good it would ruin it for everyone else:confused:

Attachments

• 4yqu69.gif
    4yqu69.gif
    922.3 KB · Views: 3
Reaction score
Updated Poll. Please vote on how you wish the teams to be decided.

Kay

Reaction score
Would I be able to play even though I am currently banned from the server?

Reaction score
CS:GO doesn't have crowbars. I'd of thought so though, as you aren't community banned and only server banned

Reactions: Kay
Reaction score
I would much rather pick our own teams. For people who want to play but have no friends, I am sure we could find groups who are willing to accept other players. If random teams are picked, there is no guarantee I won't be paired up with a troll who throws the entire game, or someone who never even shows up in the first place. Additionally, I might stand no chance if I get paired with four other people who just want to play casually where as I actually want to have fun and compete. Randomizing teams would also ruin the skill of individual teams, the main point of CSGO is relying on your teammates to execute specific instructions reliably. Playing with people who you can't trust leads to a poor experience.

I understand that this is for fun and it is intended to get community members all together to have fun and play! However, I still think this can be done when allowing people to pick their own teammates. When we play ten-man games on Joey's server we pick our own teams and it's loads of fun. Half these people I rarely interact with anyway but the point is still there. Additionally, you'll be playing against people you might not know and adapting to their playstyle and interacting there, I think this suffices.

Reaction score
Yet if they are mentioned like 2-3 weeks prior so you can get used to your team you are ensured they aren't throwing their game (cause you can play and bond with them for a few matches) and you don't get one sided OP teams like last time where just one dominated easily and any solo player will be put with a yolo team that gets ejected first round

Reaction score
i would much rather pick my team mates because 100% there will be teams that do not communicate well with each other and will just get unfairly flattened

Reaction score
people who want to have specific people in a team are either just friends who want to have fun together or mostly tryhards who want to fuck the opposite side cuz thats fun apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.