Votes: 68 64.2%
  • Register as teams of 5 yourself

Votes: 38 35.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
style-logo.png

Community Manager Tyla

As of this post, Tyla Jai will be made Community Manager alongside me. I chose Tyla as he has helped with a multitude of tasks I have carried out, such as the trailers, the rewind, helping with the forums rework and much more. I am sure many of you know Tyla and how committed he is to the community so I hope you are all able to join me in welcoming him into the Community Team and we look forward to what we can bring you.​

Discord

We have made some changes to the discord server, mostly simplifying it and improving the formatting. You will find a new welcome page and a new #screenshots channel which is open for anyone to upload in-game screenshots. There is also a #content-creators channel where we will link YouTube or Twitch channels for those who make quality video content for the community. Any other suggestions, please leave them below.​

Events Team

Carrying on from @Ayjay’s plan we want to start the creation of an Event Team. This role will not result in an in-game rank, but rather a Discord channel where we can discuss our plans more in-depth. If necessary you may be given the event staff to help oversee the events but this is not guaranteed. Ideally, our events will seamlessly blend in with day to day activity and that will be what we hope to accomplish with this team. If you are interested, please apply with the google form here.​

CS:GO Tournament

We will be organising a CS:GO tournament, would you rather have a 2v2 or a 5v5 tournament. Please vote on the poll above.​

Reaction score
While a 5v5 tournament would be more exciting for the players it needs to be balanced well, chances are you'll have a one way ticket to a single team pubstomping everyone in their vicinity if you don't personally cherry pick the teams, but this might also lead to players being less interested in playing, best solution is to honestly just take down everyone's highest MM/FACEIT rank and try to average things out, but that's a hassle and a half.

Regardless, I'm excited to take part, If you guys need help organizing I'd be happy to help!!

Reaction score
CS:GO 5v5, make everyone sign-up, place them in random teams so we don’t have people like @Husky pissing in our faces

Reaction score
So whose teaming then, taking offers, 50k starting

View previous replies…
Reaction score
For the tournament, you should do a community livestream where spectators can watch the stream (with delay) and if anyone feels comfortable doing so could also commentate over it.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Who wants me on their team? :'=)

Reaction score
wait a second I remember what happened last time o_O

Reaction score
Can we host on face it so there’s an anti cheat pls :*

Reaction score
I cant participate in any events that involve guns just to let other people have a chance since I am so good I would kill everyone I want it to be fair and fun
so I leave myself out cause i am so good it would ruin it for everyone else:confused:

Attachments

• 4yqu69.gif
    4yqu69.gif
    922.3 KB · Views: 3
Reaction score
Updated Poll. Please vote on how you wish the teams to be decided.

Reaction score
View previous replies…

Kay

Reaction score
Would I be able to play even though I am currently banned from the server?

Reaction score
CS:GO doesn't have crowbars. I'd of thought so though, as you aren't community banned and only server banned

Reactions: Kay
Reaction score
I would much rather pick our own teams. For people who want to play but have no friends, I am sure we could find groups who are willing to accept other players. If random teams are picked, there is no guarantee I won't be paired up with a troll who throws the entire game, or someone who never even shows up in the first place. Additionally, I might stand no chance if I get paired with four other people who just want to play casually where as I actually want to have fun and compete. Randomizing teams would also ruin the skill of individual teams, the main point of CSGO is relying on your teammates to execute specific instructions reliably. Playing with people who you can't trust leads to a poor experience.

I understand that this is for fun and it is intended to get community members all together to have fun and play! However, I still think this can be done when allowing people to pick their own teammates. When we play ten-man games on Joey's server we pick our own teams and it's loads of fun. Half these people I rarely interact with anyway but the point is still there. Additionally, you'll be playing against people you might not know and adapting to their playstyle and interacting there, I think this suffices.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Yet if they are mentioned like 2-3 weeks prior so you can get used to your team you are ensured they aren't throwing their game (cause you can play and bond with them for a few matches) and you don't get one sided OP teams like last time where just one dominated easily and any solo player will be put with a yolo team that gets ejected first round

Reaction score
i would much rather pick my team mates because 100% there will be teams that do not communicate well with each other and will just get unfairly flattened

Reaction score
people who want to have specific people in a team are either just friends who want to have fun together or mostly tryhards who want to fuck the opposite side cuz thats fun apparently

Reaction score
Can we allow a mix? You can select your team mates but for people who want to join a team can be randomized into one? For example I know my team could have 3 members but we have spaces for some other people who can be put into our team.