28/06/2020 - Staff Meeting Notes
- Helper requirement for Enforcer removed
- If an Enforcer candidate has potential but isn't quite ready for the role, they may be given Helper and reviewed for a temporary period.
- Training for Enforcers will be improved.
- A section for staff will be added to the help page
- Players will not receive such long bans for minor rule breaks
- Players who consistently cause problems and do not learn will still receive lengthy bans.
- Bans for 3.20 will have more consistent lengths.
- The excessive amount of bombs used in raids will have a solution in the coming days/week.
- One way defenses, head glitches and pixel peeks will be enforced more strictly.
- Clarified that when being gun pointed and told not to move from behind you may not pull your gun even if it is in passive stance.
- Evidence that has been held for a long time period will not be admissible and evidence that is "dug up" or held maliciously can lead to punishment on the reporter.