28/06/20 - Staff Meeting Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Madda appreciate the response, the ruling has become blurred due to the specific mentioning of "passive stance", I think it's incredibly unhealthy and unfair to players for rules like this to change at the discretion of a staff member. This in my opinion probably should have already been discussed, the wording suggests it was. If the ruling changed it should read:

3.4 Enforcement
  • Clarified that when being gun pointed and told not to move from behind you must listen to orders regardless of your weapons stance (passive/attack).

As a player I do not demand a say in each rule, I simply ask to be informed and updated to the actual rules that we have to abide by. The passive aggressive comments by other staff on this thread are a big yikes, the whole "just dispute it and stop whining" is a horrific take in such a circumstance.

Regardless, I thank you for the quick response @Madda - It's truly appreciated.

Reaction score
Just to say the entire thing about having your gun in active stance was apartently overruled when it was brought to his attention by a “certain” staff member.
This staff member who isn’t being named due to the fact it could be slanderous went over 2 senior administratiors heads and went straight to boli

Suspine

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Any information about your activity recently? And what to expect in the future?

personally haven’t seen an event hosted since you’ve went inactive. This was also a huge topic talked about in the community meeting

Reaction score
He’s had IRL issues combined with an unfortunate work schedule , I’ve been communicating with him actively this week and keeping him updated on the good and bad. He will be returning next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.