Gun Pointing to Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 5.7
Your version of the rule: You are not allowed to gunpoint someone from a public place to open their door, in order for you to raid.
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
Quite consistently, i keep on getting gun pointed to open our door, and there is nothing you can do about it. It seems a bit unfair and unrealistic to gunpoint someone from a public place. Same way you cant mug in a public place.

Reaction score
“Stand around empty apartment so Mugger get no item and you can do report” :/ aight?

Reaction score
@Murtsley Point a rifle at the only entrance to the property and shoot raiders as they push in thru the door like everyone else has been doing on every PERP server

Reaction score
Yeah I know it sometimes gets annoying but I feel like it’s just a different way to raid. Gives raiding more creativity, not just placing 5 bombs all around a apartment and hoping it kills them all.

Reaction score
If people are standing in the doorway of an open apartment/shop/property what have you, we don't mind them being gunpointed in.

However, as per 5.1, you should not be gunpointing someone up the stairs of Slums/Regals/Projex for them to open their door and let you in. The same goes for being in the front of a Bazaar shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.