300k on upgrades nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Gifflarn
steam id STEAM_0:1:47249992
Reason: i asked alot of people if my beetle would go faster with upgrades but noone knew.
I took the risk and upgraded it 2 times (300k) and it does not accelerate faster or have a higher topspeed.
Evidence: i can show the car ingame as evidence.

Iam very sad that 300k dident do anything at all to the preformence it just hurt my wallet :/

Reaction score
No nothing at all gets better trust me we tried with a normal beetle aswell. whats the point of being able to upgrade it if it will only take 300k from me...

Reaction score
trust me its not we tried with a normal beetle everyone keeps saying something is changed but its clearly Not.

Reaction score
I am not trying to be rude against anyone and trust me i tried everything. but nothing has changed, thats why i made this thread.

Reaction score
if you had 300k why wouldnt you buy another car and upgrade that one lolz. but it doesnt always goes faster and @AyJay it does show on the speedmeter....

Reaction score
Do you have problems reading? Because i clearly wrote that we tested with a normal beetle and there is no difference in topspeed or acceleration at all.

Trust me i had the uppgrades for over a week and have made sure that there is no difference at all.

Reaction score
So here is my conclusion of this thread.
Everyone seems to know about how the beetle becomes better with upgrades but apperently I am the only one that is stupid enough to spend 300k on a beetle.
All I wanted was a faster/better car that would not suck.

I only want a refund because i know nothing at all has changed.
So if you dont have an upgraded beetle and dont know how it is stop saying things you dont know.
Thank you.

Reaction score
If it makes you feel better, I will specifically look into this later on my private server to see what differences there are.

If I conclude there is not enough for what there should be, I will ask you to downgrade your car and I will refund you the remainder of the 300k you don't get back. Additionally notifying Xquality of the problem, as he is responsible for modifying the vehicle handling files.

But if I do see a noticeable increase, I'm sorry but that's tough luck.

Unfortunately some cars won't see large increases in speed as to preserve balance.

So I think that's a fair deal, I will notify you of my results via a private conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.