3izu's Enforcer Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: 3izu
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:56013197
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I have always wanted to become a member of the staff team since joining perpheads in the middle of 2013, I have always loved the idea of helping and enforcing the rules. I wanted to give back to the community by helping and making the community fun to be in.

From 2013-2019, I wasn’t active and lacked the motivation to pursue this goal of mine. After re-joining and becoming active in 2020, I gained confidence and motivation to pursue this. However, I ran into a few problems and decided to better my understanding of the rules. Throughout that time, I encountered many people that have shaped the way I am today and motivated me to pursue this goal.

In 2021 I started to further my career within the PLPD, I am now currently a Corporal, TFU Trainer, and an Internal Affairs Investigator. These roles have assisted me to obtain a set of skills that I think will make me an exceptional staff member.

It made me become;

Professional

Patient

Non-biased

Hard Worker

Team Worker

Approachable

I am also a night-time player, with the huge influx of new players with different time zones from staff members, often the server would have 40-60 players without any staff to help or maintain order. I believe that I’ll be able to assist during those times. I firmly believe that I can be a great asset to the staff team. I’ll be able to enforce the rules as I have a lot of experience with the rules since I have been here since 2013, I have seen how the rules have changed and I understood them to the point I can enforce them confidently.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Since my last warning, I have reflected on my behavior/self to become a better member of the community. I understood and acknowledged what I did wrong after I tried disputing the warning. I believe that this was only a minor setback. I have learned a lot and changed my attitude since then. My last ban was over a year ago.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Reaction score
nothing but support here for @IZ_
Constantly seeing him help in game and on the discord, I also see him with lots off newer players in the community helping them out making sure they dont break rules etc. I believe Carlo can do an amazing job in the staff team

Reaction score
dunno

I've known you - particularly on the forums - to pretty frequently partake in/egg on troll-like behaviour and general arguments & problems between people; while this may be a remnant of the - not so distant from my observations - past, it's also quite telling that I can say I've not seen enough displayed of your attitude and behaviour to say with confidence that this has changed

your forum presence leaves a decent bit to be desired to be truthful - having your opinion and decisions as a staff member respected is a very important & frequently untold quality a staff member should ideally have, which often comes down to reputation, which itself is heavily supported by positive activity on the forums.

I know you can be a genuinely good dude but you need to completely disconnect yourself from problematic behaviour and consistently - ideally through increased wider community outreach and general forum activity - prove your attitude to be fitting for a role like this before I'd be truly confident in supporting you.

will say your experience and rule knowledge cannot be brought into question much at this point, good luck mate

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have nothing but good things to say about this guy. He is a genuinely helpful person who is always active on the server and providing assistance when and where he can. Big +REP

Reaction score
I know you can be a genuinely good dude but you need to completely disconnect yourself from problematic behaviour and consistently - ideally through increased wider community outreach and general forum activity - prove your attitude to be fitting for a role like this before I'd be truly confident in supporting you.
I completely agree with this. I will be leaving a quick image that was taken like 1-2 days ago to let people know why I agree with what Sorle said.

Spamming question marks at the end of your sentence in a report doesn't really sound like you're 'professional' at all.

okLKmdA.png

Reaction score
I completely agree with this. I will be leaving a quick image that was taken like 1-2 days ago to let people know why I agree with what Sorle said.

Spamming question marks at the end of your sentence in a report doesn't really sound like you're 'professional' at all.

okLKmdA.png
In this image, to me it seems to be evident that you answered your own question in the report, hence the confusion seen/presented by the numerous question marks. In my opinion this image doesn't represent someone as unprofessional. Within my professional background (you can ask me about it privately) I can't think of any clients/colleagues that would look at this anymore than someone simply trying to express emotion through text.

I have known 3izu for around a year now, within this time I have gotten to know him well. I can honestly say that he has great morals as a person. I have witnessed him help countless players in game, he always brings a positive attitude to the server and encourages the players around him to play within the rules and generally be a good member of the community we all enjoy being involved in.

From reading the application, to me it seems that 3izu has clearly reflected on himself as a person/player, laid out some goals he wants to achieve within the server, worked on his interpersonal skills and started to pursue said goals.

Nothing but support from me.

Reaction score
In this image, to me it seems to be evident that you answered your own question in the report, hence the confusion seen/presented by the numerous question marks. In my opinion this image doesn't represent someone as unprofessional. Within my professional background (you can ask me about it privately) I can't think of any clients/colleagues that would look at this anymore than someone simply trying to express emotion through text.
not sure where he answered his own question in what was displayed at all, his friend being killed by police is not a reason to return to a raid therefore more clarification is needed

he responded to the question with "what is this report?" which is blatant passive-aggressiveness consistent with the idea that the question marks are such as well

there's nothing I hate more than this passive-aggressive "well I didn't directly insult you so I said nothing wrong" attitude that so many people display; you're just proving yourself as being mean-spirited and unpleasant to talk to while not having the backbone to actually express what you feel, there's absolutely nothing respectable about it and just shows the exact same intent as if you were directly aggressive while also showing too much cowardice to say what you actually mean

this further solidifies my idea that the applicant is not fit for enforcer and adds an additional concern: such a lack of firmness in attitude means that you're just gonna be walked over by anyone even slightly difficult to deal with in reports

Reaction score
+ support

He always goes out of his way to help out new players and experienced players alike, with understanding the rules and ways of the server. I think he has a very professional attitude when it comes to rules on the server, making sure that everyone understands them, no matter who they are. He even corrects me on my mistakes when I am being a bad boy.

I believe he would be a great fit in the staff team because of his confident, professional attitude.

Goodluck @IZ_

Reaction score
*disclaimer This is going to get hate from all the supporters of 3izu and maybe even some of my own friends, but I’m giving my honest feedback and sharing another side of him. disclaimer* Nobody likes a yes man.

Your attitude has changed multiple times over the duration of me knowing you and I feel, your views towards staff are a result of the chameleon effect and the motivator of all this is the recent negative experiences you’ve had on the server. Only a few months prior, you were bashing your own friends with the role that you’re applying for and was prejudice against people you now converse with on the daily. As a person, this tells me you’ll easily put up a façade to increase your chances and hide some of your true colours. My next main problem, is based off @Ultimate 's post and @Sorle 's replies. You’re a league player, you know what the missing ping means plus, you know how to harass and act toxic without getting banned (in this case, using passive aggression). Maybe the mask slipped slightly when you weren’t talking to an Administrator or higher.

This part goes out to most of the people applying for enforcer when I say this next bit; grinding the hours doing the teamspeak quest by sitting in there muted won’t make your activity look any better... Overall it’s going to be: -Support from me. While yes, you have helped out many new players in the periods of power growing, the community doesn’t forget past experiences and how you acted before staff was on your mind. Harsh truth but just sick of seeing walls of what seems like paid responses talking about a person they barely know.

*Incoming spam disagree and bad spelling ratings*