A guide for Beginners (That gets updated after a new update)

Reaction score
I have been searching on guides for a bit, and I did find a guide about drugs (Like Coke and Marijuana) but nothing about Meth/Shrooms, and some other stuff. Lots of guides are really helpful and thank you so much to those that made them, but i'm thinking we need a guide for beginners on everything, that gets updated every so often. If this could be made it would be amazing but I know that nothing happens in one night. I can wait, I think we need this because there are alot of new people like me coming in, and its a little hard getting used to,

Thank you for reading this, hopefully this can be implemented.
-Matt

Deleted member 5920

Thanks for the link but it doesn't have everything, such as meth or shrooms
Idk if its getting updated much either.

That's because they're not really viable for beginners, by the time you get established enough to doing meth you'll have figured it out anyway. And as for shrooms they're not viable as making money and more just to fuck around with, they have instructions in the Q menu for how to use.

Reaction score
I believe the Meth system is going to be updated, so you’d be better off waiting. Looks like it’s going to be much more complex than just plonking it down and extinguishing it when it explodes.

Besides, weed and cocaine are much better options for a beginner. Meth is quite expensive to get into.

Reaction score
I understand but, what im trying to get at is that maybe there should be a guide for everything, (maybe after meth gets updated if it ever is). But I mean everything so that people can know what they are doing. Thanks though for helpin out @Ethan