Really Sorry About My Misstakes.

Reaction score
Hi, so i recently got banned. (2nd time) and it has made me think. I am not the best rper out there. But i want to apologize for everyone that i have caused trouble to. Robin we have been in some wars but i consider that INGAME not irl. And to everyone else that has been bothered with my roleplay i will do my best to keep it as a good Role Play. I hope i get no future bans and be a fun roleplayer :p.

Additional Notes.

About the previous ban. Totally My Fault. Im not gonna blame it on someone else.
Annndd we have the warnings. Thats an ongoing thing (Im trying to prevent Mixing ooc to ic as much as possible. Otherwise known as 3.24)

If anyone here has been Very Very mad about my roleplay, Please pm me (on forums) and we can discuss it :)

Reaction score
You guys have been breaking rules, and this shows you are sorry. But it is one day and I think that you should wait it out, and read the rules, but aswell you guys have been Taking me as hostage in front of the police, and you guys are mugging all the time. And I don't know what rule point it is, but you can only mug 2-3 players per 60 min of I remember right, but anyways I will go with -/+ Nuteral, but good luck with the unbann,

Reaction score
Robin Ljungberg said:
You guys have been breaking rules, and this shows you are sorry. But it is one day and I think that you should wait it out, and read the rules, but aswell you guys have been Taking me as hostage in front of the police, and you guys are mugging all the time. And I don't know what rule point it is, but you can only mug 2-3 players per 60 min of I remember right, but anyways I will go with -/+ Nuteral, but good luck with the unbann,
Thanks For The Response,

But I wouldn't say that me and my organization are braking rules. And we are fully aware of that you can only mugg 3 people per 60 min. It might just seem alot. Annd i would say that i have fairly good knowledge of the rules, Hostage infront of the police is something i cannot recall.

(off topic) We are allies with The Belinsky Family, So there will be no more mugging of you guys. Only skinheads xD