A note from your favorite Frenchman

How do you feel about this?

• Total voters
Reaction score
So I know some of you are thinking: Who the flying fuck is this guy? (pun intended)
Well basically I first joined the server in Nov. 2013 bla bla bla took a break rejoined in Jan. 2014 got a week's playtime bla bla bla became Enforcer bla bla bla became inactive and got demoted because of said inactivity. Oh yeah, and I'm French.

I'm her to tell you gentlemen (and gentlewomen) that I'm back. Expect to see me IG (My name is Johnny Molero) during the following weeks.

So now you can either rejoice or get mad and curse at your dog because I'm back.

See you folks around.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Can I go again?

Wait till like 30 seconds when the beat drops.
yo... yo

yo..
yo
yo...
yooo
yo..

Your mum face is a discrase, she has bad taste.. in shoes she buys asda homebrand home appliance tools, what a fool
your french, you're not dench, far from it, bitch, I'll fuck you up with a spanner and go angry on you like bruce banter.
Welcome back, infact no you're fat.. loose some weight then come back m8 no hate, great bate.. eight out of eight

safe.

In all seriousness, welcome back to the server; you were pretty funny and a shining example of a staff member.

Reaction score
Oh wow, you probably remember me being that little minge begging for enforcer xD Anyways, nice to see you back buddy. See you in-game!

Reaction score
Welcome back I guess..
dc2.jpg