Pug's Enforcer Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Pug
STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:1:84503031
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

Here we go at round 2,
I have been playing perp since mid 2016 (So over 6 years now) and have accumulated over 6months playtime in this time. When I first started playing PERP I typically came on to troll and mess around, hence my first ban then once I got off that ban I actually started playing properly until a few months in I decided to cheat, which later resulted in me getting banned: can view here
When I came back I followed the rules which eventually lead me a few years into applying for helper and then enforcer: can view here

I would like to become an enforcer again as I wish to come back to the staff team as I did thoroughly enjoy it. I find enjoyment in doing reports and have extensive knowledge of the rules and policies. Once I became an enforcer I quickly moved up in the staff team and before resigning I was a senior moderator. During my time I achieved the highest report count for that year (2021), received multiple staff commendations and dealt with numerous cheaters and non-rule-abiding players and would like to think I did a really good job at it.
I started enforcer in early September 2020 and ended in April 2022 which shows I have good knowledge of how enforcer+ works. During my time I also had achieved SGT and TFU trainer in the PD, which shows I understand the policies, I lost both these ranks due to being in-active though

As some of you may know I was inactive leading to my resignation and was asked by admins whether or not I would become active again which is why I resigned as I was too busy with IRL responsibilities and work I have enough time now spare to dedicate to the server and making it more enjoyable for the regular players by enforcing the rules and assisting people when they need be.

Since coming back I also have re-read the rules and kept myself up to date with them. When I first came back admittedly I did like having the freedom of not following the rules as you can see that I have a ban and a warning since I would like to say these were not because I DIDNT know the rules, it was just me pushing my luck with them as I didn't have a responsibility as I did have. Yes, I know it is extremely childish and I can apologise for that. I have been sorting myself out since the Last Ellie warning and have been actively helping players and following the rules/reporting rulebreakers In summary,

I'm a very approachable and down-to-earth person who has seen first-hand the hard work that the senior management team and staff team has put into making the server a better place and I wish to give something back to the community and the staff team as a whole.

I also meet all the requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week: ✅
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month): ✅
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them: ✅
You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server: ✅

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
-

Reaction score
I've known pug for quite some time.

Most of my interactions were when Pug was within the Staff Team, especially around the time I was also Staff. Pug was extremely helpful and whenever I'd need assistance, he'd be there to assist regardless of what was needed.

I support Pug within this application.

Reaction score
yeah bro already accept the ting it's fucking pug like come on. More active in help chat than any helper + got more experience than most man I know.