[PH] Mikey's Enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [PH] Mikey

IN-GAME NAME: Michelle Dutch

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:27248409

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Good day everyone, my name is Mike, i'm member of PERPHeads since the 24th of November 2013.

I got over 2 months play time, and i play on the server everyday past 3-4 month's, i'm active on teamspeak, even when i don't play garry's mod and when i can i go on teamspeak, im active on the forums mostly in the shoutbox.

The reason for making the application is because i have knowledge about the rules, and i would like to show again that i'm ready to enforce them, some people know i've been staff in the past and got demoted because i went inactive for a long time, i will explain further what motivated me and what changed in this year time.

I was Helper, Enforcer and Moderator over a year ago, after the demotion of Moderator i had alot of time thinking about going for Enforcer again, alot happend in this time, i see new people joining the server everyday, and this also bring alot of rule breakers, but at the other hand i really like to help them out, every day is diffrent and that makes it fun to play on the server.

Most of the time i try to reason, and i try to tell them that what they are doing is against the rules and they can get a warning for that or maybe a ban, right at the point they dont care about it and just head on and break rules again is really unnecessary.

I'm someone that stays calm all the time, it doesn't matter if people are screaming or cursing, keeping your head cool is the best thing to do and decide what you gonna do with them, i'm friendly, social and helpful to everyone, when i can help i will, most of the time this is in LOOC.

Before going for enforcer again, i tought about things twice, and that changed alot (for example, make a /report to ask permission to build something on a place where you can be sure of people will /report because it's public placing props)

Also, ask things twice before doing something and that brings me to this application, i've waited for putting this on the forum because i wanna be sure that staff also will agree with it and thinks i will be ready to go for enforcer again, i even had staff talking in LOOC that i should be a good candidate for enforcer and those few words motivated me so much that i went for it!

Extra information: What did i do diffrent in these months in comparison to my last application i made for Enforcer?

When Chrissy and Jordan came up with the Board of police supervisors, i was sold, i went for it immediately. then a few weeks back we had the introduction of the Dispatch rank, this was so great, because i really like to navigate goverment forces from point A to B. this also includes that you have to split units into Alpha, Bravo, Charlie etc, and you need to assign them to diffrent patrol area's like City, Industry and Suburbs, this has alot in common with beign a staff member because, you need to be alert, calm and social/ friendly to everyone at all time.

I have to admit that last time i had my application going, i did nothing special, normally i was sitting in my car and i was driving around. now when i join the server i go for an job, if that's Medic, Firefighter, Mayor, LT, i always go for that right away.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Yes, i feel really positive about putting this application on the forums, also what i wanna add here is, i kinda build up a reputation from my last application, when it got denied i left the server for a while. i really want to change that vision and show that if it gets Denied i just gonna work for it so it might get accepted next time.

Thank you for reading, and have an nice day.

Best regards,

Mike(y)

Reaction score
Massive support for Mikey.

A very active player. He's a really likeable person and I can't really seem to imagine him having any enemies.
He's always calm and never snaps.

Mind this application, PH staff team, he's a valuable asset.

M

Reaction score
@Walker @Exnem - I'd like to hear your reasons.

Mikey is, and always has been an exceptional community member. When I was a moderator, although Mikey was this sort of 'on and off' player - he was undeniably never troublesome, and never required to be 'phased back in' so-to-speak. An awesome, mature advocate of the community who will prosper once again as a staff member.

Reaction score
+Support for Mikey

Mikey has shown me how I could roleplay differently than most of the players and this has improved my Perpheads experience a lot!

Mikey is more active than I am and plays whenever he can everyday!
he helped me to find my way within perpheads and taught me most of the rules.

staff team please (as @John Cena! already mentioned) mind this application, Mikey is a very valuable asset!

Reaction score
Sorry I am going to be -Supporting this application

You are a great guy, and I don't doubt your rule knowledge, however these are some points I think you need to work on.

• Become more active in OOC, I don't see you that much.
  • More active in help. Although I do see you sometimes I think your activity there just needs to be increased more.
Some things you are doing well
  • You are playing cop most of the which is good as people get to see your roleplay.
  • Always very calm in roleplay, I have never seen you get angry or annoyed during a sit, which is very good for admin sits.

M

Reaction score
[/fuckoff]

Let's be totally down to earth here. We have an excellent candidate (you pretty much summarize this even in your own view) who, alongside a select few, surpasses most of the other frequent applicants; the duty of a staff member is to offer impartial mediation and moderation - you claim that it's a huge setback for you not to see him in the global channels (although I'm not nearly active enough to argue either way), whereas your demand is only a small portion of the role. Albeit, enforcers and all staff members are expected to practice what you describe, we should be in no doubt that such a capable and suitable candidate can do this without the obligation to demonstrate.

605125658f.png

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are currently ready for this position, reasons for this include:

• You have only just rejoined the community after a period of inactivity and you are yet to establish a presence within the community.
  • We are not confident in your rule knowledge and ability to control an administrative situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.