A Paralake Question

Reaction score
As Ruby linked, there's a completely different post of resets, and I purposely had it state several times that the map has nothing to do with a reset. So when the map changes, essentially all that really will change is the map. Unless our next update coincides with the next update release date, but even then resets aren't a part of it. I don't know where this rumor of map changing was going to result in a reset, but I want everyone to know that it is unfounded and simply not true. I've had to explain this to several people now, I hope this officially puts that rumor to sleep.

Reaction score
StephenPuffs said:
As Ruby linked, there's a completely different post of resets, and I purposely had it state several times that the map has nothing to do with a reset. So when the map changes, essentially all that really will change is the map. Unless our next update coincides with the next update release date, but even then resets aren't a part of it. I don't know where this rumor of map changing was going to result in a reset, but I want everyone to know that it is unfounded and simply not true. I've had to explain this to several people now, I hope this officially puts that rumor to sleep.
It probably started because we started discussing about paralake and the big update at the same time :)

Reaction score
The new map will probably come out either at the end of December, or January, but hopefully no longer than that.