A second server?

Reaction score
The one thing I've noticed in PERPhead is the lag and the long waiting times to get into a server at peak times,The question is how do you make a already outstanding server even better without risking the loss of any of the great work that the PERPhead team already has done?

I know I'm only a Newbie, heck I've only got 12hr on the server but an idea is an idea,If you were to add another server dedicated to a certain country (eg.Uk server.USAserver or EU server) it would solve the server lag and the server waiting time adding up to make a more enjoyable experience and expanding the community.

Just what to give a shout out to the PERPhead team,I've played hundreds of RP servers and yours is the best by far the level of detail the team puts in the most I've seen from any server team and the amount of hours you must of spent putting it to build this community its outstanding.

Keep up the good work!

Reaction score
The playerbase of Perpheads consist mainly of players from Europe, and adding a secound server would divide the server in two, and people would use the one with fewest players to powergrow/etc. for their own advantage.

Reaction score
We're not LemonPunch, we simply don't have the numbers or (probably) the financial support for multiple servers, I have semi-decent internet and a medium-spec pc and I get just about no lag on the server...

Reaction score
Think it over look at what the staff has to deal with on one server now give them another. The Staff team are busy enough dealing with one server and the forums two would put extra pressure on the staff team that some that im not naming may not be able to handle.

Reaction score
Too many people would use the second server and power grow there would be barely any cops on server 2 because they would be on server 1 exactly like Altis life UK server 2.

Reaction score
A second server would divide the community. At least be glad that we got more player slots for the server. You never know, we may get more in the future.

Reaction score
+support on a second USA server not connected to the one in EU, except for bans. We would probably get hundreds of new USA players.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It would be an understandable idea if the community had at least double the numbers and the server capacity was reached every other hour, not just peak times. Then the server owners would also likely get more financial contributions from a larger player base and be able to host a server, plus it would actually serve a purpose if the server is already filled.

But, considering that it is not the case and it's easy to get in the server most of the times in a day, a second server would be an absolute waste of money. Most of the day, the server is not filled, so what happens with the second server? A couple of people just chill there, freely do whatever they want to without interference of others (would probably be great for drug growers), it would also force staff to cover both servers. Shutting a second server down for most of the day and enabling it only for peak times is not a good option either, it requires unneeded micromanagement, it would be frustrating for people playing in the second server when it gets shut down due to "end of peak time" and it would result in having two medium-filled servers instead of a single full one.

Judging by all these facts, I'm not sure how a second server would be a good idea.