Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
bd04f6625ce1a1492da31087ae12bea3.jpg

EMS_Wk_2013_Logo.jpg

EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
A SUGGESTION FOR THE EMS OF PARALAKE

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Topic: Just a Few Suggestions for the EMS.

Short explanation:
So Im going to put 2 Suggestions in this one.

Suggsetion 1:
This is where you should be able to let people inside your ambulance for a transportation, because right now you need to hit the person (he needs to be damaged).

Maybe instead of doing this, you can press C, this will make the Vehicle Locked (Private) or Unlocked (Free for everyone to enter the ambo).

I personally love Medic RP, and whenever im going for Medic RP, im going all in really, so doing this, would not only increase the Roleplay potential, but actually get some fun into it aswell, I got loads of other suggestions, but I need to work on them, moving onto the next one.

Suggestion 2:

9850f798042aecd9cce8c72a28ce5f2b.jpg

This Suggestion is all about this room, whenever Im roleplaying, Im most likely using this Room, for surgeries or something simular. Being able to actually use the beds, pressing E on them makes you lay down on them, I don't really know if anyone cares about this, but when I roleplay, I love the details, and I think this would add some nice detail, also being able to transport people to the Hospital to then Roleplay as a real EMT.

---

I don't really have a real reason for this to be added, I just though myself that it would be a nice future, and it would add some nice Roleplay manners to the EMT's, this is something I would like to be added atleast. And im pretty sure someone else that appreciated good Medic RP is going to agree with me.

Im just trying to add some simple small changes, nothing too big.

If anyone feels like leaving a comment, or if u think different that I do, please comment what YOU think should be changed, and I might make some more suggestions, thank you for reading.

Kind Regards,
Ljungberg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support The very fact you have to sucker punch your patients in the face to allow them into your ambulance for transport to hospital is not very immersive in terms of RP.

Reaction score
Once again, another medic thread that doesn't go into any detail.

You NEED to explain this, its all well suggesting that people are taken to hospital, but you need to explain WHY and WHAT medics can do to help these people.

How will surgery work?
How long before they die?
How long will it take?
Who can surgery be performed on?
What will the player performing the surgery have to do?
What needs to be added?

There are at least 50 questions that need answering regarding this and if you aren't bothered to detail them in a suggestion it simply will not be added.

You also haven't said anything about how this will impact roleplay?

What happens if a cop is shot and then he has to be taken to hospital during a raid?
Will it take so long that all the other cops are killed?
How will this impact the balance of raiding?

You haven't thought about any details and you don't understand the implications that this will have on the server's balance or roleplay.

Put some effort in or just stop making these shit useless threads.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Once again, another medic thread that doesn't go into any detail.

You NEED to explain this, its all well suggesting that people are taken to hospital, but you need to explain WHY and WHAT medics can do to help these people.

How will surgery work?
How long before they die?
How long will it take?
Who can surgery be performed on?
What will the player performing the surgery have to do?
What needs to be added?

There are at least 50 questions that need answering regarding this and if you aren't bothered to detail them in a suggestion it simply will not be added.

You also haven't said anything about how this will impact roleplay?

What happens if a cop is shot and then he has to be taken to hospital during a raid?
Will it take so long that all the other cops are killed?
How will this impact the balance of raiding?

You haven't thought about any details and you don't understand the implications that this will have on the server's balance or roleplay.

Put some effort in or just stop making these shit useless threads.

Why don't you actually read the thread before commenting? I didn't mention in the suggestion that I wanted " surgeries " added to the game, I said I liked to actually RP them, I just wanted the beds to be available to actually use and so you can let people in your ambulance, so before you comment on stuff, actually read the whole thread, thanks.

/ on phone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is not any big things, but would for sure increase the experience for Medic RP. +Support

Status
Not open for further replies.