Account hacked

Reaction score
No idea when i'll be back, sent all my stuff to steam support so hopefully they'll give me it back, tried logging in yesterday morning and the email and password has been changed, r.i.p:facepalm:

Reaction score
i hacked your account
enjoy
i now have your bank account details
your email address
your home address
and i also have full control over your toaster, microwave, and vibrator collection
enjoy getting hacked m89

Reaction score
When my account got hacked I almost got framed for fraud XD Someone bought $1000 wallet funds and made me buy some shit Dota 2 helmet worth a roll of toilet paper and then fucked off. Just send proof of ownership to Steam Support and they will go "Seems legit" and unlock your account. Even if you do manage to log into your account you will be locked out for security reasons. (U wont be able to go online) It took me around 1 and a half weeks to get my account unlocked so just wait. When you do get back on change ALL of your passwords and emails. Delete ANY personal information because we dont want 40 year old men knowing our address.

Reaction score
Who the fuck doesn't even use 2FA (SteamGuard???) For everyday accounts? I mean i dont care if my facebook or Twitter gets hacked, but my games man, you stay off my games.

Good luck contacting steam, my API keys were blocked and i got a confirmation email about my ticket 2 weeks later, not joking.

When you get your account back , for the love of god use steamguard, takes 5 secs extra.

Quick tip, never store payment information for next purchases.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471816083,1471815754][/DOUBLEPOST]//phone automerge

Also, for valve being such a big company,
Which buttwipe made it so changing e-mail can be done in 3 click's and doesnt require a ticket or atleast a simple confirmation via phone, security is not hard man